Quick Note!

Okay so before I start this I should clarify that a lot of the concepts I'm using are actually part of a game I'm planning on making, called Ward of Possessions. It has to do with a mental ward, separate from the normal one, for people dealing with demonic possession, as there is no cure for it. So let me explain the different types of possessions used in this story (tweaked from actual game concepts for ease of plot)

Passive possession: Demon only takes full control in very short bursts of intense frenzied emotion and violence; generally just feeds on host, leaving them very "spacey" and "out of it". Hosts often don't communicate well and will live a maximum of 5 years after the possession takes place. (Example in story: Jack)

Aggressive possession: This type of possession will cause the host to be more emotionally charged and often raises the level of dopamine in the body, so they end with a sort of "I'm high on life" type of attitude. Always controlled in some way by the demonic presence, and will have permanent body modification by demonic presence, the most common being a third eye or change in eye color. When demon is in full control the host's senses and strength are incredibly heightened, and often it will be able to create hallucinations. (Example in story: Mark)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 23, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

the hospital- jacksepticeye/antisepticeye x reader (mental hospital au)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें