Chapter 7

Chapter 7
<Tord's POV>

I made it to the park. It was about a fifteen minute walk from the school. Of course my mom said it was okay, she'd do anything to see me socialize without getting picked on..

I saw Tom and Matt sitting on a bench by the entrance. Bryson and Edd weren't anywhere to be seen. I walked to the two Brits, who noticed me upon arrival.

“Hey Tord, glad you could make it.”

“Todd!! You came!! I'm so HAPPY!”

“Uhm.. H-hi guys.. where are Edd and Bryson?”

Tom seemed to have a slight “aha” moment to my question, given his expression changing from a welcome to a realization.

“Bryson texted Edd to get him. He got lost again. So they should be here in a few minutes.”

“Lost…?”

Matt clicked into the conversation, perky and excitable as usual.

“Oh, did no one tell you? Brayden isn't from here so he gets lost easily. He moved here only a month before you did, Todd!”

“Oh. Alright..” I wasn't even going to question Matt’s inability to get names right.

“So, Tord. You wanna sit? It'll be a bit before they get here, Bryson is hard to find sometimes,” I looked to Tom. He had a calmly curious look this time. It was hard thinking clearly while looking deep into those calm, relaxing voids he calls eyes..

“Sure,” he moved to the side and allowed me to sit. To which I did.

We were sitting in silence as Edd and Bryson came around. They announced their arrival and proceeded to sit at a nearby bench. Matt ran off to the hiking trail, leaving me and Tom alone.

“So, Tord,” Tom began. “I was talking to my mom about you, about how much you seem to want to get along but can't.”

Oh no, he did? This isn't going to end well, why did he do that? Whywhywhywhywh-

“Did you hear me?”

“Hu? Oh no, I-I’m sorry could you repeat?”

Tom chuckled. “I asked if you wanted to stay for dinner tomorrow.”

“Oh. Let me text my mom.”

Tom nodded in agreement as I pulled my phone out and texted my mom about the offer. Unsurprisingly she said I could. She had always wanted me to have friends. Now I was making them.

Tom gave me his number and address, I gave him my number in return. He already knew my address from the welcoming party.

We regrouped an hour later, said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

That wasn't too bad..

A/N: Here we go! New chapter.
Btw, the story will have time jumps so it doesn't drag out. But I'll let you know how long it's been at the start.

Anyway, goodbye my gay fur babies!!