다섯

I flopped down on a couch in the room as the others finished up their group photos. Man that photoshoot was exhausting. The theme was 'sexy' and I was the only one dressed in white. Was I supposed to represent 'innocence'? They got the wrong model for the shoot then. Many of the poses were the boys acting sexy and me attempting to look like I haven't been corrupted (trust me, it was a challenge).

I winked at Youngjae who was trying (and also failing) to act sexy. Said idol's face flooded with colour as he turned around to cool off, resulting in the rest of us loosing our shit. Jackson, who was sitting down, fell off of his chair which resulted in laughter from the red-faced idol. "Sexy doesn't really fit you Youngjae. I'd pick you for innocent pastel."

"Innocent isn't really your strong point either." Mark pointed out, smirking as he stalked towards me. "Do I need to tell the others about last night?"

I pulled him towards me by the collar of his shirt. "No one - and I repeat, no one - shall ever know about Mr. Snuffles." He raised an eyebrow. "You named it Mr. Snuffles?"

Everyone else looked so lost at the possible revelation. Bambam had a shit eating grin on his face which I could only see as perverted. Someone please stop this memechild. Mark removed himself from my grip. "Everyone will find out about Mr. Snuffles tomorrow when you host our vlive." His smirk was really starting to get on my nerves.

I glanced over at Jinyoung who promptly covered Yugeom's ears. "Bambam please wipe that shit eating grin off your face. Mr. Snuffles is not what you think you memechild. Mark, stop playing this up to be more than it is." I glanced at Jinyoung again, who nodded and removed his hands from Yugeom's ears. Bambam pouted and Mark gave me an 'okay' sign.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Nathan asked JYP to look after my work in Korea for me." I made eye contact with Got7's manager who had been quietly chuckling at our banter, who nodded in response. "I'm not used to this. Usually I look after my schedule and Nathan drives me places if I pay him cake. However, I'm willing to give it a shot."

I wiggled my butt into the couch so I could get comfortable and I watched the others go back to work, Younjae more relaxed than before. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep thinking about Mr. Snuggles.

----------------------------------------------

I awoke to something firm under my chest. I say under because even when you're tired, you can still feel the effects of gravity, notice the fact your arms and legs are draped over and around someone, and that something is holding you by curling around your thighs. A cool scent filled my nostrils and I opened my eyes slightly for my vision to be filled with blond hair, tucked under a hat and earrings tickling my nose.

I closed my eyes again as I realised it was Jackson and not some random kidnapping me. Trust me, it's a pretty common occurrence. I decided that when we get back to the dorm he can get rid of this manly BO.  I don't think there's anything sexy nor manly about sweat but to be honest, Jackson stinks and really needs a shower. He probably works too hard.

I tightened my grip around his chest and snuggled into his shoulder. He froze for a millisecond before continuing to follow his bandmates. I pretended to sleep as he continued to carry me. "Are we there yet?" I sleepily asked from my relaxed position.

"Almost there." Jackson quietly replied. "You're really light you know. I'll just carry you the rest of the way." I nodded, my face still buried in his shoulder and stuck smelling his back sweat. "When we get to the dorm you're having a shower." He just laughed as we travelled as a group.

I could feel a pair of eyes boring into us the whole time.

---

Sudden inspiration for this long forgotten fic

I'm trying to get through the other fic right now

I'll try to update soon ~