The Other Members of the Sky Army! Well, Some, Anyway...

***Finally, another chapter! Good to see you guys again. Bodil, Husky, and MunchingBrotato get added in this chapter. Hope you enjoy! Peace!***

Leean's POV

I am definitely not okay with that. I have no idea what other people will think about me! But I hide my fear.

"Sure Jason! Where are they?" He shrugs.

"They are probably out in the forest getting food. We don't have grocery stores here, you know," Wow... these people really need to catch up on modern society around here. "They'll be home soon, so I suggest you tidy up." I look down at myself. I am still in my PJ's, and my hair is a matted mess of blonde and purple. Yeah, that would be a good idea...

20 minutes later...

"Leean! They're here!" Oh CRAP! The other people are back. I quickly tuck my wings as far as they can go behind me. I can't do anything about my tail though... I will leave that alone. Throwing down my brush, I walk downstairs. Walking is so boring now, I could easily fly...

"Leean, these people are Bodil40 aka Martin, HuskyMudkipz aka Quentin, and MunchingBrotato aka Tyler. Don't worry, I've told them about your wings." Introduces Adam. I wave at them shyly. They wave back. I take an immediate liking to the one they call Tyler. He has pale skin, messy reddish-brown hair, soft brown eyes and glasses. I apparently was staring at him, because Ty was shaking my shoulder.

"Hello Adam, Jason, Ty. I trust you're doing well? And Ty, what's up with the wings too?" I snack my head. We have a lot of explaining to do...

After three hours of explaining...

"... so yeah." Martin, Quentin, and Tyler nod their heads, clearly amazed. I blush. This is not the response I was expecting, in a very good way. Just to demonstrate how cool these wings are, I invite Tyler to ride on my back. He screams pretty much the whole entire time, saying things like "HOLY CRAP!!" and "WHEEEEEE!" I laugh pretty much the whole time. We fly all the way to the beach on the other side of the forest. Everybody else gets a turn, and soon enough, we're all completely pooped.

No one notices two glowing eyes staring at them through the shadows. Everyone is too busy to notice. The owner of those eyes has a target in mind for him. And that target won't last much longer. It's time for Herobrine to do his work.

***CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry, I had to. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Leave a comment telling me which Youtubers I should add into the next chapter and how. Also, who do you think Herobrine is after? On a sadder note, my fish died. May she rest in peace... Well I'm going to go now! Peace out and stars forever!***