VI. DiCaprio's mansion-living room

Some relaxing music is playing in the background. Cece and Leonardo are sitting on the couch. She is wearing while lace lingerie and an unbuttoned light blue shirt of Leonardo's and he is wearing dark blue jeans. She lays her head on his shoulder and he strokes her hair soothingly.
Cece: I think I should give up on making my third movie. (looks at Leonardo)
Leonardo (says looking at her): Why so?
Cece: I just don't think my idea is good enough...
Leonardo: Oh...don't worry...you will be helped with it...
Cece smiles. Leonardo kisses her slowly and she kisses him back, stroking his left cheek. Cece suddenly remembers of the moment when they first met.

~Cece's memory~

There are about 200 teenagers standing in the conference room. Everyone starts applauding as Leonardo DiCaprio enters the room. Cece walks towards him.

Leonardo DiCaprio: Hi, Cece, I'm Leo, your mentor. (shakes hands with Cece)

Cece(shaking hands with Leonardo DiCaprio): Hello, sir(says shyly)
..................................................
Cece: I....I remembered the moment when we first met....you know...in the conference room...for that contest....
Leonardo(looks surprised at her): What about it?
Cece: Nothing....just crosses my mind...
Cece kisses him passionately, he kisses her back, then she looks into his eyes and bites her bottom lip.
Cece: I never imagined we would be like that... I honestly imagined that you would be different...like all other celebrities. (smiles)
Leonardo: Well, you know the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover", right?
Cece: Yea...what is so special about me though? Why didn't you treat me like a random contestant and just help me for the contest and then forget about me?
Leonardo: Honestly, I felt that you are special since the day we met...3 years ago...
Cece: I don't think I have anything special though... I don't understand why you are being so nice to me...
Cece starts tearing up and she covers het stomach with her left hand, being in pain.
Leonardo (asks worried, hugging her): What's wrong?
Cece (breathes heavily and cries): My stomach hurts...
Leonardo(says stroking her back): Why don't you go to a doctor?
Cece (sighs): I'm fine.
Leonardo(stops hugging her and says seriously looking at her): No, you're not!
Cece: It's probably an indigestion....Stop worrying so much..
Cece stands up and walks around the room.
Cece: I'm thirsty.
Leonardo(says standing up): What do you want to drink?
Cece: Um...what do you have?
Leonardo: Anything that you want.
Cece looks at his neck and notices that he still has the hickeys that she made.
Cece(says surprised): You still have those hickeys?!
Leonardo(looks at her): They don't go away so fast...So, what do you want to drink?
Cece: I'm not thirsty anymore.
Leonardo(looks confused at her): Really?
Cece(shrugs): Yea...