XIII. Golden Globe Awards

-one month later-

  The outside area is over crowded. Paparazzi are all over the place, taking pictures of celebrities. Cece is walking on the red carpet again, being more confident than she was the first time, two years ago. She stops in front of paparazzi, and poses confidently, smiling at them, while a great number of cameras are flashing in front of her, taking pictures from all angles.  She blows a kiss sweetly before she walks away. She stops in a corner and keeps smiling, trying to look good and happy, as celebrities are supposed to. She keeps looking at the celebrities who walk on the red carpet and she suddenly sees Leonardo and Nina walking, holding hands. They pose happily, which makes Cece get nervous, then they walk away and kiss shortly but happily. Cece bites her bottom lip, shaking. Leonardo and Nina get close to her. 

Leonardo(says friendly to Cece): Hey. How are you? 

Cece looks at him hurt and nervous, not saying a word. 

Nina(says smiling but looking hatefully at Cece): Hi, Cece. I'm Nina, Leo's girlfriend. (winks)

Nina moves her hands towards Cece in order to shake hands with her and after a long time of not moving an inch, Cece finally shakes hands with Nina. 

Cece(says emphatically): Nina. 

Nina(looks surprised at Cece): Yea? 

Cece(shakes her head): Nothing.

Nina(says confused): Um...okay.

Leonardo: Cece, why are you acting like that? (looks straight into her eyes) 

Cece(says irritated): Why am I acting like that?! Why?!...Do you really want to know why?!

Nina(laughs sarcastically): Jealous, honey? He is mine. He just used you for self pleasure...that's life, get used to it. 

Leonardo(says seriously to Nina): Nina, can you leave us alone for a bit? 

Nina(rolls her eyes as leaving): Fine, fine...

Leonardo(says seriously to Cece): Now, Cece, explain your childish behavior to me. 

Cece(says irritated): Childish? 

Leonardo: Yes, childish. You have been freaking out everytime you see me with someone recently. Did you forget about the rules of our deal? I am free to date whoever I want to. What's your problem?! 

Cece(looks straight into his eyes): Do you want me to be honest with you?!

Leonardo: Of course! (says loudly)

Cece: Completely honest? 

Leonardo(says, losing his patience): Cece, just tell me! 

Cece(says angrily): I'm pregnant! 

Leonardo raises his eye brows, being shocked by her words. 

Cece(says loudly and angrily): Yes, Leo, I'm pregnant! 

Leonardo(says extremely surprised, trying to keep his calm): I got you pregnant?! 

Cece(says even more angrily): No, Satan got me pregnant! Of course it's you who got me pregnant. 

Leonardo(says loudly, annoyed): It can't be possible, Cece! 

Cece(says angrily, shaking): Do you think I'm lying?! Do you think I'm lying, Leo?! Do you want me to take a pregnancy test in front of you? 

Leonardo(breathes, trying to calm down): No, but how the fuck are you pregnant? 

Cece(says extremely loudly): How everyone gets pregnant, are you dumb?! 

Nina gets close to them again and watches them surprised and confused. Leonardo notices her. 

Leonardo: Look, Cece, I love Nina, ok? 

Cece(says smirking angrily): Thought so. Look, Leo, (says explicitly) I AM GOING BACK TO ROMANIA!! With the first plane which flies to Romania. 

Cece starts leaving. 

Leonardo(says loudly): Wait, Cece!

Cece(says loudly as leaving): I'm not waiting a second!