Chapter 1 Moving Day

This first chapter will be short just to get the feel for what the book will be like, Hope you like it xx

Today was the day. The big moving day. Today was the day me and my mother would be packing up all of our stuff and moving across the country. From our cute little beach house in San Diego all the way to hick-vile Tennessee. Why would we move from a beautiful paradise to a dry ocean less place you ask? Well, recently my dad died and now i guess we have to move away. Mom says it's best for us to move far away and start life anew. I think that its complete crap but I didn't really have a say in it. I have lived in San Diego, California all my life. For 17 years I have lived in my small paradise. All my friends are here and now I have to move and make all new friends. I will be a Senior next school year. Its August now and school will be starting soon. "Savannah!" My mother calls me from down in the drive way. "Coming" I shout back. I take one last look at my beautiful home and get in the car to drive away forever. This is my biggest nightmare honestly. Packing up moving away from my home and having to start Senior year alone. I didnt have a boyfriend or anything so i guess that makes it easier to go. I did have a bestfriend though. Caroline Holt was my very bestfriend ever since 2nd grade and now I had to leave her behind. Sure we could call eachother and facetime but things will never be the same now. We will find new bestfriends and slowly drift apart. Sad isnt it? I blame it all on my mother. We havent really talked since dad died. I cant bear to talk to her after it really. She says my last name will need to change back to her maiden name but I refused. I will always be Savannah Renee Hemmings. I wont change just because she thinks its best. Its not her decision anyways. As we continue our drive we pass the "Welcome to California" sign and i begin to tear up. Ive never been outside of California. Its always been my perfect home. Now that im finally leaving it makes me wish even more that i could stay forever. But life goes on and i guess changes happen. But to me, all this "change" is just bullshit.

I hope you liked the first chapter!! I know its short but its just a brief summary of whats all going on! This is still of course a Niall fan fic. He will come in the story within the next few chapters! Thanks for reading :) xx