Chapter 5 New Neighbors

This  update will be a little short day because I had work earlier, Sorry!

          As I was walking home, I realized how much I really wanted to see Niall again, and soon. He was so mysterious and seemed so secretive.

      I made it my number one goal to push past his comfort zone and find out what he was hiding from me and probably everyone else.

     It is crazy to think that I was just about to have my first real kiss. With some boy I barely knew. I had always been weird about that. I really didn't want to kiss anyone unless it really felt right.

     I had boyfriends in the past but none of them felt right to be kissing. I had been to party's where you play dumb games or whatever that involved kissing but I was always that awkward prude that wouldn't play.

      It was just so weird because I was going to kiss him. I didn't even give it a second thought. We had something special, I could feel it.

       The walk home was pretty boring and long but I felt relaxed. It gave me time to think about things and what I was going to tell my mom when I got home.

     When I finally got back to the fence to my backyard I just climbed back over. Thank god it was double sided with the ledges or I would have been screwed. I nonchalantly brushed off my clothes and headed back inside.

 Nialls POV

      I watched Savanna walk as far as I could still see her. I wanted to watch over her. Protect her as best as I could without getting too close.

      The old neighbors used to tell stories about me and my brothers. Well their not really my brothers, but I'd known them so long and shared such a strong bond with them, they were like brothers to me. They were away for the moment taking care of some private business. 

      Sure I had plenty of secrets that I had to keep from her. And normally I would have not let her in my house and told her to fuck off. But she is different. Different then the other girls that have ever come around here. She was beautiful and sweet and she looked so sad and broken. Her eyes were happy but if you really look you can tell she is in misery.

      I could tell she was scared of me a bit, intimated really. She tried to pretend she wasn't but I could tell that she was. I can read her feelings. I knew when she was scared or just curious. I had a hidden talent or two.

      I can't actually read minds, but if someone is lying and they feel nervous or different I can read that about them and know there lying to me.

      I also have mind control over people. It's called compulsion. I can make people do what I want or I can simply make them forget what they saw or I told them.

      I didn't want to do this stuff to her though. I want to know her. I want her to trust me and tell me these things because she genuinely trusts me and wants to tell me. I don't want to use the cheat with her.

      I have been in love before. But that was what seems like many many decades ago. I was no ordinary 22 year old guy. I couldn't tell her about me. How I was different then her. Different then anyone she has ever known. I wanted her to trust me and get to know me before I can really let her in.

      Savannas POV

      "Honey I was worried about you! We have guests." My mom announces.

     I walk into our new living room to see that half of our furniture is there, including our couch. And on the couch sit four strangers.

      I smile politely and wait for my mom to introduce me.

     "Savannah this is the Styles family. Anne Robin Gemma and Harry." She smiles warmly trying to be as friendly as possible. "They are our next door neighbors. They came by to introduce themselves to us!" She sounds way to happy now.

      "Hi, nice to meet you." I answer kindly.

     "Why don't you kids stay in here and get to know each other better and us adults can move into the kitchen and chat." My mom would leave me alone awkwardly with people I don't know.

     Gemma was very pretty and dressed nicely. She had a sweet face and I assumed we'd be friends soon. Harry was very attractive. He had loose bouncy curls and popping dimples. He was pretty tall and was slim but tonned. He was a charmer with the ladies you could automatically tell.

     "Hi. I'm glad we're neighbors! I can show you around school and stuff, I'm a senior this year too." Harry smiled brightly.

      "And I just graduated a few years back but I'll be around and we can still be friends and do girly things together. I love your outfit, you have great style." Gemma was just as kind as Harry was.

      They both had the cutest british accents that I just loved. I envied anyone with a british or irish accent because I hated my boring American accent.

     "I'm glad I will at least know someone at school when the time comes. I was so scared I would know no one! And yes I'd love it if we were still friends so I have a girl friend to do girly things with!" I laughed. "By the way I love your combat boots! Really cute." I was trying to be as friendly as them.

      "Thanks!" She seemed very sweet.

      "I don't suppose you'd like to go and grab a bite to eat later would ya? I don't mean to rush you since you just moved in, but I'd love to get to know you better!" Harry was so cute how could I say no.

      "I'd love too! Just let me unpack a bit and get ready! Why don't you pick me up at 8?" I hopped Harry would be cool with that.

     "Sure love. See you then." He was very charming.

     "See you around, come get me if you need a break from curly here!" Gemma laughed.

      I waved bye as they left. It was already 6:45, I needed to get ready quick.

     Is it weird I feel bad going out to eat with Harry? Niall will never know. I mean it's not like we are a thing anyways. He just asked me to text him whenever that's all.

     While I'm getting ready I decide no flirting with Harry.

      We can be good friends at school and around here, but after all that I still wanted to try and find that special something with Niall.

I know it was short but I didn't have a lot of time today! I was very busy! Comment and Vote please! Hope you liked it thanks for reading xx