Prologe

Nick Andres is anyother normal highschool teen, with raging hormones and stress. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Nick is a normal teen with brown hair and a beautiful shade of jade eyes, standing at around 5'5 there wasn't very much exciting about him. With a few close friends and a wonderful family he had the perfect life, but at school was a diffrent story...every day he goes to school and sees something new "Satan Spawn" some kids yell as he enters the school house.

But to his suprise his school isn't all what it seems St. James High was not only a school but a sanction to many creatures he thought were only in books; demons, angels, witches, dragons, shape shifters/were's, and Vampires.

The way he finds out is all but scary, living in a human household to learn he wasn't all here.  Will nick be able to handle a normal life and keep his family and friends safe from what the world throws at him?

___~___

"NICKKKKYYYYYY" a very familiar voice yelled from behind me "I misssseed youuu sooo much"

"I missed you too Ash, I can't believe it's almost my 16th birthday already" I said to my girlfriend ash who stands at a cute 5'3, with her beautiful white hair pulled back in a pony I give her a quick peck on the cheek. I lower her back down onto the ground knowing she is a good foot off the ground

She blushes and we walk off school grounds to her car, yes she is smaller than be but she is older than me by a few months, We walk over to her blue mustang. Her entering the driver seat and me into the passengers.

A few moments pass, we are driving just fine until BAM we run into this black shadow type thing and we veer off the road into a small ditch. My vision gets blurry as I look around and I see blood coming from my head as well as ash's.

"Blood, isn't it wonderful...the product of what happens when you make a careless error or your on your death bed. Choose wisely my son"

I hear a voice and immediately pass out afterwards.

____________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: welcome to a new story, I hope you guys like it. Any feedback would be appreciated and if you see any grammatical errors please leave a comment or private message me
Thanks

~ Pierce Deadly