Bar Flies and Heros

Pulling up to the house the guys rented, it was time to unload. Zak walked up to the door, put the key in and entered. It was beautiful..he made his way to the upstairs balcony and stepped out....taking in all this Utah trip had to offer...he was moving on.
Just then Billy came in..."Hey man, we're grabbing a bite...you in?"
  "Yeah, I'll be down in a minute.." looking down at his phone he almost dialed a certain number, but decided to let it go. It had been almost a month since that night with Corrine, and he hadn't heard a word from her.
   Heading downstairs the guys were ready...Zak walked past them and headed out..
  "Is he ok?" Aaron asked Billy
  "He will be" and Billy smiled
  "What do you know?" Jay was asking and  curious, by the look on Billy's face they knew he had a plan.
  "Why do you keep looking at your phone" I was getting irritated with Kelli.." I mean my god do you and Billy need to talk every damn five minutes?" Of course I had to drive and navigate everywhere.
  "Wow, so cheerful..and no..we don't, I'm just expecting a call, that's it...the restaurant is right up here.." she pointed. I parked and we got out.
  Walking in I noticed Kelli texting. I knew it had to be Billy as I rolled my eyes. The restaurant was more a bar and grill type of place..darts, pool, the works..it was cute and looked like fun. We headed to a small table and I noticed a really cute guy eyeing us at the bar.
"Looks like a good place.." I was smiling
"What are you, oh no...don't Coco (it's was Kelli called me at times) don't get distracted, besides he looks like a stalker..I don't trust him.."
  "Oh Please, look I'm going to the restroom, I'll be right back...order me a beer, okay?"
  "Sure...no problem.." and she went to texting.
Rounding the corner I met those blue eyes that were staring me down at the bar.
"Hi, I'm Alex, I saw you from the bar.." he was gorgeous..
"I'm Corrine and I know.."
"My friend and I would like to buy you ladies a round, what do you say?"
"Well I'm fine with it, but my friend is taken.."
"Too bad for your friend...I'll meet you back at your table..."
"Sure thing.." damn, he was hot...this night was looking up. I got back and Kelli was tapping the table with her finger...she seemed to be nervous.
"What's with you?" I asked
"Huh, oh nothing..."
"Ok, hey that guy from the bar.." just then I was cut off as Alex walked up.
"Here ya go..and he handed me a pilsner with a smile.."
"Kelli meet Alex..Alex my cousin and coworker Kelli.."
"Hi..."
"Yeah yeah, can I talk to you for a minute please..excuse us..Allen.."and she pulled me from the booth.
"It's Alex.."
"Whatever" she snapped
"What the hell are you doing?"
  "Uh having fun, is that not ok?"
"Well I..it's..oh shit" she was freaking out. Just as I looked over it couldn't be..
"Is that?" It was Billy, then Aaron, and two other guys I didn't know..then those glasses and that beanie walked in...Zak.
"You bitch...I can't believe this..." I was really mad, and piecing it all together..
  "Coco please...just listen.."
"So, Austin got pushed back huh? now I'm in some no name town in Utah, in some hole in the wall bar, and they just so happen to walk in. Is Billy in on it too?"
"Well, kinda, I asked him where they were going on their investigation, cause I hadn't seen him in a while, so I rearranged our trip..we both came up with the plan to meet here..it started off as Bill and I meeting up, then we got a wild hair about you two.." and she forced a smile.
"Nice, well you go on with the first part of your plan, and I'm going back to talk with Alex.." and I turned to walk off.
Stepping into the bar, Billy was looking around..and something caught Zak's eye..thinking to himself you are seeing things, it can't be.
  The guys chose to sit in back by the pool tables..they ordered food and a round of beer. Just then Billy's phone rang and he stepped away from the table.
"Hey, so you guys here yet?"
"Yep, she saw you all walk in, she caught on quick, and she's pissed..look we just have to keep them away from each other...she met some guy at the bar."
"Damn it, if Zak sees that I can't control him.."
  "Really?! You think he'd?!"
"I know he would.." Billy said..
"Billy, you're up..your turn man" Zak was very into kicking everyone's ass in pool.
  "Ok, just a second.." as Billy went back to talking with Kelli.
"Bill I need to see you, let's just rip off the bandaid with Zak...it can't be that bad...can it?!" Kelli was desperate to see Billy.
  "I'll see what I can do" and he hung up, turned around and Zak was gone.
  "Where'd Zak go?" As he looked at Bacon
"To the bar Bro.."
"Shit!" And as Billy rounded the corner there Zak stood, watching me and Alex at the bar..his fists clinched.
  Looking over I made eye contact, I knew he was there, but he had no idea I was in the same bar..and I winked at him. He slowly made his way over to me...I could tell he was angry.
  "Hi Zak, crazy running into you here, oh wait..I think we have Billy and Kelli to thank"..as I pointed at the two match makers, they had both seen Zak making his way over and were racing to the bar, trying to diffuse whatever situation was about to arise.
"Who is this?" Zak still had his fists clinched.
"This is Alex, my friend.." and I smiled at them both.
"Who are you?" Alex asked, and stood up to Zak.
Hopefully I was about to witness Zak get his ass knocked out, just what he deserved..Alex was 6' 1" and looked as if he could take anyone in the bar.
"It doesn't matter, you won't remember a thing anyway." Just then Zak did it, one punch and Alex went to the ground.
"Zak, what the hell are you doing!!?" Just then I tried to stand up and realized something was wrong..I couldn't see straight and I was a bit dizzy..Zak caught me...
"You ok?" He asked
"I'm not sure.." and I grabbed my head.
"That asshole put something in your drink, I saw it as I walked up.." Zak turned to the bartender and told him to call the police..
"Lets go!" And he picked me up, Kelli and Billy rounded everyone up. Zak drove me back to the hotel and everyone else followed.
He carried me into the suite and placed me on my bed. My head was hurting..
"You feel sick or anything?"
"No just kinda confused..how did you see that?"
"I just knew what he was doing, then I saw him put something back in his fucking pocket, luckily you only took a sip, had you downed the rest, I don't even want to think about it."
"Oh my god, he was going to.." and then I felt sick..rushing to the bathroom Zak was right behind me..and held my hair back.
"Thanks, I owe you.." looking up at him as he handed me a cool towel and wiped my face.
"No, you don't, it's ok.."
"Had you not been there.." and I started to cry.
"Well luckily I was.."