dreams of the past(updated)

(Klaus' pov)

Her dark brown hair bounced in perfect curls as we ran through the woods. I was with the girl I loved. Isabella Petrova. My beloved Izzy.

"Niklaus you do know that the point of the game is to catch me right?!?" Isabella teased, breaking me out of my thoughts. I walked up to her and cupped her soft face in my calloused hands.

"But then the game would be over my dear." I replied as I leaned in to kiss her. Suddenly she disappeared. I could see her burning body tied on the stake, her shrill scream echoed through my head.
.............
I woke up gasping for air as tears leaked down my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away. I am THE HYBRID! I do not cry but I still could not get over my sweet Isabella. She was my first and only love. Also sister to Tatia Petrova. .

My sweet, innocent Izzy had always put her sisters well being before her own. I had courted her for two years and we were to be married for she was with child.

My treacherous mother stole the family I could have had by changing my siblings and I into beasts. I had to leave and by the time I returned the town was burning my love at the stake. My mother had lied to them, telling them that it's was izzy who had turned us into such monsters.

A knock on my door diverted my attention.
"Brother" Elijah began, "mother has planned a ball and we have been instructed to hand out invitations to the town"

And with that we left, arms full of invitations.