Final decision

"I have decided to... not turn. I can not live of of blood. It is sickening. I am a witch, a servant of nature not a mistake of nature. I refuse to become a blood sucking creature of the night." I replied sadly as the Mikaelson family sobbed harder. It was the truth though. I am meant to be a witch not a vampire.

"No! You can not l-leave us. " Kol shakily replied before he ran off into the woods.

"I have watched for years as you all slowly slipped away from humanity. I do not wish to have my humanity vanish as well. " I stated.
"Isabella please complete the transformation. We will not turn off our humanity ever again!" Elijah begged as tears dance across his pale cheeks.
"We need you" klaus added. Bekah on the other hand, was silent.
"She WILL complete the transformation!" Kol growled as he zoomed out of the woods. In his arms was a bleeding girl who he pushed into my lap causing me to immediately sink my teeth into her delicate skin.
He had made me complete the transition.
And for this he will pay.
........................................
Hey guys!
It has been a while since I have updated so I hope you enjoy. I know it isn't long but it's all I could think of.
I need to know what you guys think of my book so please comment!!!!!
Lots of love,
Rocklover10