Doofenshmirtz Other Half

Candace's P.O.V.

I just finished putting my red dress on an styling my hair just right. I decided I might want to try to get this busting thing done early. So I have time for my boyfriend and my friends. I walked over to my window.

                  "Phineas, Ferb..."

I looked at the bottom of the tree where Phineas and Ferb usually sit before they start plotting and inventing.

           "Hmm...I wonder where they are," I say to myself.

I walked downstairs and headed into the living room. I saw my Mom and my step dad sitting on the couch.

          "Sure I have dear, they're over at the new neighbors house," Mom says to me.                                       "Thanks Mom," I say to her.

I walked out of the living room. I walked up to the front door and walked out of the house. I closed the door behind me. I walked over to the neighbors house. I knocked on the door. No one responded to my knock. I knocked on the door again.

       "I'm coming," I heard a someone say as they walked over to the door.

Mrs. Jones opened the door. 

      "Hi can I help you?" Mrs. Jones asks me.

        "Hi, I'm Candace Flynn, are my brothers Phineas and Ferb here?"I ask her. 

       "Yes they are, they're in the living room with Destiny and Koda, would you like to see them?" Mrs. Jones asks me. 

      "Yes, please," I say to her. 

Mrs. Jones moved moved so I could come inside. I walked inside the house.

Phineas' P.O.V.

I was sitting next to Ferb on the couch in Destiny and Koda's living room. Perry is laying across my lap. Chloe (Destiny's and Koda's pet platypus) was laying across Ferb's lap. 

"It looks like Chloe really likes you Ferb," I say to Ferb. 

Ferb didn't say anything. Ferb doesn't really say much anyway. He started petting her. I started to pet Perry.

"I wonder what Chloe and Perry think of each other," Koda says.

"I don't know, but they obviously like each other," I say.

"I wonder what they do  when they wonder off by themselves," Destiny says.

"Who knows," Koda says.

Candace walked into the living room. I looked at her as she walked into the room. 

"Hi Candace," I say to her.

"Phineas, Ferb I demand to know what you have planned for  today," Candace says to us.

"We'd love to tell you, but we don't know what we're going to do today," I say to her.

Candace stood there quietly for a second. 

"Hmm...okay well, carry on with just doing nothing, I'm going to go  hang out with Stacy at the mall," Candace says.

"The mall huh? Mind if I come?" Destiny asks. 

"Hmm... I don't know, are you bored?" Candace asks Destiny.

"A little," Destiny says.

"Alright, you can come," Candace says.

"Thanks," Destiny says.