Spin the bottle!)

Ok guys! I got an idea so I'm soon it. First I will narrate the Spin The Bottle tthing then, you read it in their POVs, cool? COOL! This is where everyone sits in the circle

Hoodie, Toby, Masky, Jeff, Slendy, Puppeteer, Zalgo, Tails, Liu, Laughing Jack, Dr. Smiley, Hoodies gf, Toby's gf, Maskys gf, Jeff's gf, Slendys gf, Puppeteers gf, Zalgos gf, Tails gf, BENs gf, Lius gf, LJs gf, Dr. Smileys gf.

The games turns go in order with age( don't know the ages so I'm makin me up)

*3rd Person*

Everyone was gathered in a circle around this bottle. When I say everyone I mean EVERY ONE. Toby's girlfriend went first, her being the youngest. She spun and it landed on Toby. He smirked and the two started making out. Next, was Hoodies girlfriends turn. She spun and it landed on Masky. They gave each other guilty looks and kissed. Hoodie ran upstairs crying. Next was Jeff's turn. He spun it and it landed on LJ's girlfriend. They had already came up with a plan, they would use her hair to hide their faces so it looked as if they were kissing. Jack knew too. They smiled and 'kissed'. Next was Liu's turn. He spun it and it landed on Dr. Smiley. They gave each other awkward looks, but Dr. Smiley gave Liu a kiss on the cheek. They were blushing the whole time. The rest of the game was not that shocking...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Hoodie POV
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

(Y/N).....she....it....him.....they..... She..... She spun....... it landed on Masky...... they...... they kissed. I cried onto my pillow harder. (Y/N) came up.

"Hoodie? Where are you?" she said looking around. I was currently under my blankets with my face in my pillow. I groaned and she lifted up the blankets. She hugged me as she lye down with me.

"Hoodie, I hope you understand, it wasn't like that. it was like a brother and sister kiss... I'm sorry, I-I just...... I don't want you to break up with me..... I-I.... I love you Hoodie..." she said. I was holding in my tears for two reasons now. I had my mask off and I looked her in the eye. She saw my tear stained eyes. She hugged me as I kissed her. she was wide eyed but she relaxed. I love her...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Ticci Toby POV
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The game wasn't that big of a deal...For me at least. Masky and Hoodie's girlfriend kissed and he ran upstairs. she followed him up. I'm sure they're fine. Me and my girlfriend kissed so we disqualified ourselves from the game, heading up to my room and sleeping. I checked the time. It was fuckin 2:30AM. I'm out.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Masky POV
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><