This Again

Skylar's POV

BEEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEEP! BEEEE-

"I'M UP, I'M UP!" I shot up out of bed like a bullet, ripping my earbuds out and panting. I guess setting an alarm when you sleep with earbuds in was a bad idea. Groaning tiredly, I picked up my phone and clicked the on button, reading the time.,

3:36, my phone read.

I blinked rapidly. That can't be right, totally not. School ended at 3:20, it was Friday, and there were no holidays today, right? I typed in the passcode to my phone and checked the date. May 12th, Friday. Okay, maybe I had just woken up at 3:36 am, instead of pm! That had to be it. I dragged myself out of bed, opening my blinds. Sunshine hit my tired eyes, making me wince.

It wasn't a holiday, it wasn't morning, and it was definitely a school day. So why...

It hit me when I looked at the title of the alarm. It read;

"WAKE UP LAZY PANTS! XD"

So that's what happened.

She is so dead.

"SAMANTHAAAAAAA!"

Samantha's POV

"SAMANTHAAAAAAA!"

Looks like someone finally woke up. About time, that alarm was set for 3:20! I laughed as I clicked away at the XBOX controller, grinning as I stabbed a Scout in the back.

"Off to visit your mother!" My character, the RED Spy, taunted. I laughed out loud, grinning at the reference. Ahh, I love TF2. The game, the videos, and of course, the fanfiction. (That I totally don't read... YOU HEARD NOTHING.)

Suddenly, the TV in front of me went black.

"Hey! I haven't saved yet, and the match was almost over!" I whined, looking toward the outlet where the XBOX was plugged in. Standing in the doorway with the cord in her hand was my irritated sister, Skylar. Haha, her angry face is hilarious!

"So, not only do you make me miss school on a day we're testing, you also stole my game, and probably messed up my progress?!" Skylar yelled, dropping the cord and stomping toward me. Aw, man, she's really ticked...

"Give me my controller!" She snarled, and I couldn't help but grin as spit flew from her mouth. What? She's funny when she's mad! "I hate it when you grin like that!" Skylar growled, grabbing the controller and giving a hard tug. I, of course, pulled back. I wasn't done playing yet! "Give. It!" Skylar gave another hard yank, and I echoed. Soon, we were in all-out tug-of-war.

"GIVE IT, YOU LITTLE-"

We both gasped as a massive flash of white light filled our vision, coupled with a ringing sound in our ears. Before I could run out of the room to escape whatever the hell was making the sound, my vision went black, and I felt my body slam to the ground.

My final thought, you may ask?

Seriously...? This again?!