3

Ricks POV.
1month later.

It was a regular Sunday morning, sitting on the couch with Morty watching TV. "Grandpa rick its my birthday! Take me somewhere" summer said rushing into the room. "Agh fine" I said getting up. "Let's go" I said walking with summer to the garage. " c-can I come?" Morty asked. "No!" Summer yelled.

Time skip
"Where do you wANNa go?" I asked. "To the place where you got taken that time from the wedding" she said. "The headquarters! No!" I yelled. "We can go into disguise! Please!" She said putting her hands together. "Fine! But don't try anything, plus I have to try to find someone" I said and disguised her and me as one of the headquarters ricks. "Ew I'm you" she said laughing. We finally got there and I teleported us inside. The other ricks looked at us weirdly, then went on with there day. "Just stay calm and don't say anything" I whispered. She nodded and followed me. "Where is y/ns sell" I said strictly. "The taser" "thanks"

Me and summer walked to the elevator and went to the top floor. "What's the taser?" Summer questioned. "What do you think it is" I said as the elevator doors opened. We walked down the hall all the way down to the last door. What I saw scared me. It was her alright, being laughed at.
I walked in and coughed getting the guys attention. "I will be taking over" I said annoyed. Y/n laughed. "What are you going to do? Tase me?" She laughed. "I don't care if I die now cause I have nothing left with me"
A single tear went down her cheek. "Does it look like I care?" I said shooing the guards away. "And I don't fucking care if you don't!" She yelled in my face. I put my hand under her chin and smiled. She jerked her head then I grabbed her chin again and laughed. "Your too cute" I said stepping back and looking at summer. "She is funny, right summer?" I said. She nodded. "Rick?" Y/n said in shock. I stepped forward and burned the chains off of her limbs. She jumped up on me, hugging me tightly. "Thanks Sanchez" she said her face in my shoulder. "Mhm" I hummed and opened a portal, her still on me, and I walked through it. She didn't let go of me. "Are you tired?" I asked patting her back. She nodded. I put summer back to her normal form and walked to the room with y/n. On my way Morty looked at me weirdly. I brushed it off. When we got to my room I walked over to the bed and tried to set her down but instead I fell on top of her, she still held me tightly. "Y/n?" I said and felt her release slowly. I stayed on top of her but I was levitating over her so I could see her face. She whipped her tears and looked up at me. Without thinking, I kissed her. She kissed back slowly. I pulled away and smiled. She did too. I stood up and put the covers on her and kissed her forehead. "Sleep" I said and walking out. "I love you Sanchez" I heard her say before I walked out. I didn't say anything I just walked down to the living room seeing Morty and summer. "Is she OK?" Summer said standing up. "She is fine" I said weekly. "Why where you carrying her?" Morty said. "She was week OK? She could hardly walk" I said sitting down. "Geez rick thats- thats really nice of you" Morty said and stood up. "Yeah whatever" I said remembering what I did then smiled. "What you thinking grandpa rick?" Summer said on her phone. "None of your business!" I yelled and left to the garage. Once I got there I sat down and ran my fingers through my hair.

----
Hey sorry for the late update.