stars in our eyes4

Your POV.
The next morning I woke up to the smell of food. I bolted up but when I did I immediately regretted it, I winced in pain as my whole body shook. I still tried to get up. When I did I walked over to the door slowly and walked out. I got to the living room seeing Morty and summer on there phones not even noticing my presence. I walked over to the couch and smiled. "You guys are always on your phone" I laughed. They both looked up and smiled. "Y/n! Are you OK" summer yelled. "Yes I'm fine, who's in the kitchen?" I said. "Mom" they both said in sync. I walked in the kitchen and waved, she looked at me and smiled. "We never properly met have we?" She said keeping her eyes on the food. "Oh sorry, im y/n" I smiled softly and looked around. "I'm beth" she smiled. "Rick should be in his garage" she said flipping the Bacon. "Thanks" I turned on my heel and walked to the garage. I knocked on the door and waited till i heard a small 'come in'.
I opened the door and saw rick sitting in his chair smiling at me. "Morning" I said and walked over to his desk and leaned on it. "Morning" he smiled at me and stood up. By now he was in my face a bit. He slid his hands on my hips and then down to my butt. I blushed hard. "Rick" I said. He only smirked. He lifted me up on his desk so I was sitting. He put his forehead on mine and smiled. He moved his hand to the radio that was next to me. The song 'I don't wanna miss a thing' by aerosmith came on. He started singing lightly.
"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure"
He grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet. He put one of his hands on my waist and one of his hands stayed in mine. I smiled and we set our foreheads together and closed our eyes.

Morty's POV.
I was in the living room with everyone when we all started hearing music. "What is that?" Dad said lowly. "Music obviously" summer said rolling her eyes. "Is that dad?" Mom said getting up. We all followed her to garage. When we got there I opened the door slowly seeing rick and y/n dancing slowly while rick was singing to the music. All of our jaws dropped. We had the door cracked only a little so they wouldn't see us. "Wow" summer says putting a hand on her chest.

Y/ns POV.
I opened my eyes and so did rick, we where both looking at each other, smiling.
"I don't want to miss one smile
I don't want to miss one kiss
I just want to be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just want to hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time."
He sang sweetly and put now both of his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
They song was coming to an end and he kept holding on to me.
"Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you baby
I don't want to miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you baby
And I don't want to miss a thing"
The song ended, he leaned in and kissed me softly. I heard a gasp and me and rick both pulled apart and saw the door open slightly. I giggled and looked at rick. "Thanks" I said softly. "Anything for you"

-------
So so so sorry for the late updates, I've been really busy with stuff so ye sorry.