Stolen

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." 
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

Title: Stolen

Author: Akane

Language: Filipino

From the author of Just A Night With HimHands All OverNeon Series... comes another monstrous book that will make your heart beat again and will play your emotion a thousand times.

Stolen is very different to usual story that I've read before. Every chapter was like turbulence ride for me.

I've been in love with Zachary Drew since the start of The Runaway Heiress. I always thought that Zach and Yza is one of the best couple in Consunji series, but Akane created a twist that left me a heavyhearted. Honestly, I can't count how many times I cried while reading it. I cried for Zach, Yza and Helios.

Many of us thought how perfect Zach was. However, Stolen explained that there is no such thing as Mr. Perfect. I like how Akane made me fall in love and hate Zach.

It's hard to understand how Yza fell for Helios after what he did to her. Yza was emotionally and physically violated yet she showed that Consunji doesn't bow down. Like what her second name 'Joan', she has the spirit of 'Joan Of Arc'.

Helios defined as the monster; a dragon that abducted the princess and jailed to his castle. Helios' life was full of darkness and misery. It's like his only reason to live was because of Leighton.

It takes more maturity to comprehend the depths of Stolen. You may hate Helios but eventually he will stole your heart.

Yza is made for Helios as Helios made for Yza. She served as the light that brought brightness to Helios' stygian existence.

Acceptance is the value of the story—to accept Zach that he has flaws too; to accept Yza for her decision of choosing her happiness; and to accept Helios Demitri for who he is with regard his past.

A love story that started with once a upon a time; fighting evil dragon and letting go prince charming. In the end loving the dragon and be with him forever.

            PS: I still love you, ZD ;)

Check out the story @ http://www.wattpad.com/story/9313961-stolen

Kwincy