Lucy

Dear diary,
I am yet to fall in love. I would really like to experience it once more. After my parents had died I received nothing but the opposite of love from everyone around me. First it was pity, then it was  hate. I have decided to trust no one except for my closest friends. Today is a new day.
                                        Sincerely,
                                                 Lucy
--------------------------------------------
Lucy is a girl, she is 16 and goes to fairytail high. She really is quite pretty! She is also very quiet, only her friends know what her true self is. Her true self is loud and badass. She never shows this side to anyone other than her friends. Her parents died 10 years ago, and received pity from rose around her eventually the port turned into hate. Hate for all the attention she was getting. So everyone burned her out of their mind like she had just disappeared.

Lucy POV

Every morning and night I write in my diary. It helps with everything like I can just loose myself in a world where no one hates or pity's me. I do miss my mother and father. So much actually, they died trying to protect me from them. Today is their death anniversary. It has now been 10 years now. Wow Has it really been that long? I look at the time and it read 4:30 am. I always get up this early once a day each year. It's so I can visit there graves. I don't want to show any weakness to anyone who passes by the grave or they might start rumors that will reach my school. I grab my phone and set down my diary to start heading to where my mother and father are buried. I walk outside to see that is was pouring. I honestly didn't care I just put up my hoodie jacket and started walking.

After 15 minutes of walking I finally arrive. On the way I had picked some flowers that included daisies. Mother loved daisies. She said she was following a daisy blowing in the wind when she met father. The rain started to let up. I starts to pray to my parents and lay down the daisies. My cheeks are wet. I was crying, I don't even notice. I started to cry harder and harder I just wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear. I only did one of those things unfortunately. I then sit there with my knees separated and on the ground with my hands in front of me as I started to get a hold of myself. Though tears still fell.