Natsu

Breath in, breath out,

Okay I'm ready....

Maybe not

I'll be on soon

I'm not ready

I'm still nervous

I've done this a million times

I'm not ready

Tha doesn't matter

I don't have a choice

Okay

3....

2....

1....

0....

And go

"Hey everybody how y'all doing tonight?!"

Shouts

Fan girls

Screams

Squeals

Just start

Singing

And here comes my que on the 3rd beat

Beat

Beat

Beat

----------------------------------------
Natsu is a superstar. Not only a superstar but the. Most popular one in all Japan! He just turned 17. He lost his father 14 years ago. He just disappeared and was found dead a week later. He feels loved. But has never experienced it. All girls want is his money. His fame. His title. His abs. His sexiness.

------------------------------

Normal POV

"Where are we going exactly?" Natsu ales looking out the window of his private jet. "Magnolia" replied his manager. "But I thought last night was our last show?!" He said very confused "it was, we are going to magnolia for you to go to school there!" His manger claimed "but,but!" Natsu started until he was cut off by a flight attendant "we are arriving now please do not get up and please do fasten your seatbelt!" She says. Natsu did so and fastened his seatbelt, he then looked at the time 3:00 am.

They arrive and get in a limo to start the 1 hour drive to magnolia. Natsu was plotting the whole way of how to get out of this.

The hour has passed and they arrive at a small home "tch" was the sound Natsu kept on making ever since they got in the car.

Natsu POV

I can't think of anything to get me out of this! Maybe when I'm done unpacking I'll go for a run to clear my head. I head into the small house. It was actually really nice I would rather have a small home then a big one. I find my room and un-pack

I finally am done unpacking so I get on a tank top that shows off all my muscles, some shorts and a pair of running shoes. I look at the time and it was now 4:45. Still have plenty of time till my first day to try and get out of it! Of course it had to be raining when I got out side though! I grap my hoodie and put my hood over my head, I think umbrellas are to girly. I begin to jog for 5 minutes when I notice I'm running passed a memorial. I stop for a second and look at it. I then once again start to jog but I see a blonde girl around my age sitting on the ground although because she had a hoodie on I couldn't see her all that well but what I could see was tears going down her face. She then took of her hood and put her hair up in a bun, she looked like she had been their a while. Before thinking I asked " Oi you alright?" Luckily my head was covered so she couldn't notice who I am. She just looked at me and said strange things "shit! Why is their people around here?! Go ahead you can make fun of me! Why don't you?! I'm used to it by now" she said the first part kind of to herself though. Why would I make fun of her? And she's used to it???? She started crying harder. I tightened my hoodie and walked close to her and then sat next to her. "Is this your parent?" I ask with understanding, understanding of what's it's like to loose a parent. "Parents" she said a little irritated. "Oh" I said a little saddened that she had lost two. then she looked like something had hit her! "W-what are you trying to do? Get close to me just that you can hurt me in the end?!" She just started rambling about random shit I would never do. I never payed close attention to her rambles but I just looked at her features. She was really beautiful. She had chocolate brown eyes and had golden long blonde hair. She had a pretty good figure as well. After 5 minutes of her rambling I decided to shut her up. I pressed my lips to hers. She was very surprised and shocked so she just sat there. I was probably more surprised and shocked though. What was a doing?! I may be popular but I just wasted m-my first kiss! She started kissing back and I was happy?!