Chapter 8: Surprised to Whom

I've just realized, I haven't had Miko, Jack, or Raf here in a long time. Yesh! Anywho, from here, anytime Kora's in human form, she's Kora, but when she's in Cybertronian form (Bot form) she's Kara. I hope you guys liked that last chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kora was able to turn back to her human form. She couldn't believe it. She was the daughter of a prime. She sat on the couch as Arcee and the others came back. Miko ran up the stairs and hugged Kora. "Miko, what's wrong?" Kora asked worried. "Bulkhead told me everything. They thought you were dead!" Miko said hugging her tighter. Kora let out a sigh. "I'm fine now, right?" Kora asked. Miko looked up at her. She nodded. "Yeah." Miko said as they others joined them. Raf had tears in his eyes. Jack was silent. "Not you two ether." Kora said. They hugged her too. Kora sighed. Then looked at her father, who was watching it all. She gave him the, 'help me' look. Optimus just shook his helm and smiled. They let go of Kora. "I'm fine. I'm here right?" Kora asked, ruffing Raf's hair. They all nodded. "Yep." Jack said. "YEAH!" Miko yelled. "Yeah, but we still worry." Raf said. "Thank you Raf." Kora said.

Optimus walked over to Ratchet and the other bots. "What's wrong?" He asked knowing something was wrong. "Decepticons." Ratchet said. Optimus nodded. "Can I come, please." Kora asked. Optimus turned to her. He went to say something. "Please Dad! I have some pay back to Knockout and that silent one." Kora said punching her hand. Optimus let out a sigh. "But if anything happens. I want you to come back here right away." Optimus told her. She smiled. "Aiy'iy!" Kora said. She came down the stairs. "Miko, keep a watch on Jack and Raf." Kora told her. "Okay fine!" Miko groaned. Rathcet shook his helm and opened a ground bridge. Kora turned into her Cybertronian form. "Ready Kara?" Arcee asked. Kara nodded. "I'll show you a few things." Bulkhead told her. They entered. "Thanks Bulk." Kara told him. Kara follwed her father right behind him. Kara stopped him and pointed. Megatron. He nodded. "Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, get the lower levels." Optimus ordered in a whisper. "Looks like you won't be able to show those things." Kara told him. "Trainging room?" He asked. "Sure." Kara said. Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee left. "It's up to us." Kara said. She activated her holoform, whiched looked like the real human her. Optimus looked at her.

"Even though I just woke up to this Cyber form, I do know somethings." Kara told him. Optimus just shook his helm. Her holoform advanced to Megatron. "Hey Megatron! Looking form me!" Her holoform yelled. Megatron looked down at Kara's holoform. "Well, well, well, if isn't Kora." Megatron said clenching his fist. "Well, yeah. Why not." Kara said. Megatron had a confused looked. Optimus nodded and he transformed his servos into his blasters, his battle mask activating. He fired at Megatron, as Kara's holoform disappeared. Megatron went flying into the wall. Optimus and Kara moved towards him. Megatron stood up an fired at them both, though missing. "I new bot only to die. What a pitty." Megatron smiled looking Kara. "Oh yeah. Try me." Kara told him, her voice stern and full of energy. She turned her servos into twin blasters. Megatron fired at her, though she ran and jumped over it. She landed behind him and blasted him, sending towards Optimus. Optimus punched him causing Megatron to land on his back. Kara walked over to her father, her blasters fixed on Megatron. Megatron stood up. He looked at Kara, then Optimus. Then he noticed something, the femme looked just like Optimus. Megatron. "Well, well......" Kora blasted him sending him into the wall again. "Opps." Kara said looking at her father. Optimus just shook his helm, then looked at Megatron.

Megatron had stood up. He looked around. His Decepticons were falling down faster then they could regroup. "Decepticons! Retreat for now!" Megatron yelled as he transformed and left. Kara put her blasters away. The other Decepticons had left using their ground bridges. Kara sighed. "What do you think for the first time?" She asked her father. "When we're at base." He told her. Kara nodded. Arcee joined, as well as Bulkhead and Bumblebee. Optimus placed a digit on his com unit. "Ratchet. Open a ground bridge." He said. A ground bridge opened and they left. Kara turned into her human form while Miko ran up to her. "Did you kick somebot's butt!?" Miko asked. "Megatron's." Kora said. Miko jumped up and down in the air. "WOW!" Miko yelled. Miko pulled Kora to the others. "Jack, Raf! Kora beat up Megatron!" Miko yelled. Jack looked at her. Raf was most surprised. "Cool!" Raf said. Jack nodded in agreement. "It was really fun to do to. Though that's not really how to put." Kora said rubbing the back of her neck. She sat down on the couch as Miko and Raf grabbed the remotes. Kora closed her eyes. She smiled. 'At least Megatron won't be a problem for me anymore.' Kora thought. She looked at the screen. She cheered for Raf.

Optimus just shook his helm. Ratchet looked at him. "Yes, Old friend?" Optimus asked. "It is good to see you smile again Optimus." Ratchet told him. Optimus nodded.
Later on, Arcee and the others took Jack, Miko, and Raf home. Kora laid down on the couch, exhausted from the day. Optimus activated his holoform and sat next to Kora. "Today was, well, how to put it?" Kora looked up at the ceiling. "Different?" Optimus asked. Kora looked at him. "Yeah." Kora said. She yarned. "It sounds like bed time for you." Optimus told her. "Yeah." Kora said. She stood up. Optimus stood up as well. She hugged him, and he hugged her back. "Good night Dad." Kora told him. "Good night my dear Kara." Optimus told her. Kora walked downt he stairs and walked to her berthroom. She turned into her Cybertronian form and laid in her new berth. She fell into a recharge.

Optimus walked over to Ratchet. They stood there. They watched the monitor. "It's good to have her back." Ratchet said. Optimus nodded. "It is. I have missed her dearly." Optimus said. Ratchet placed a hand on his shoulder. "I have too." Ratchet adimtted. Optimus smiled and nodded. They looked back at the monitors. Optimus felt relief fill him and he let out a deep breathe. He smiled knowing his daughter was safe.

~Nemesis~

Megatron punched the wall. "HOW!?" He yelled punching it again. He couldn't stop thinking on how Kora had looked like Optimus, and how he was defeated by her. "Unless, no. That can't be. She's been gone for vorns." Megatron stopped to think. He closed his optics and smiled. "She has returned. And who knew it would be her." Megatron told himself.