|Mark| Bathroom Break-In|

(Y/N)

Things weren't going well lately, you just couldn't bring yourself to fully be happy anymore.

Throwing on a fake smile happens often and became an easy thing to do.

You became stressed, slowly falling behind on editing Ethan's and Marks videos.

You often got little to no sleep from staying up late, tossing and turning. You didn't want to let them down.

After a while you found relief in cutting, but things only got worse when people found out you were dating Mark.

Their hate comments really did get to you but you couldn't tell him. You didn't want to bring attention to yourself like that.

You sat on the couch in the office, scrolling trough your twitter. You saw maybe one or two good comments about you.

But most of them were bad, telling you that your a slut. Dating mark for the fame. Even going as far and saying your cheating.

You had to be carful in the office now that Mark and the guys are all over the place.

They could catch you crying, or see your wrists. You told mark to not do the bathroom break-ins on you, but your still worried he will.

You continued to scroll through comments. This one particularly hurt, you could barely keep it in while running to the washroom.

You sobbed nonstop, your head in your hands. You wiped away the tears and found your blade that you hid there.

You looked down at it and your scarred arm, you wondered if you should break the promise that your trying to keep with yourself.

You want to stop, you want to be happy, but can't. No matter how hard you try things always crash down again.

You took the blade to you arm, slashing it open in multiple places. You cried, thinking of everything that they have said.

You told yourself not to listen to them, but you did and it hurt. You brought the blade back to your arm over and over again.

You didn't hear the door open over your sobs, you continued to weep on the floor as the blood dropped down from your arm.

"Y-Y/N...?" Mark called out from the door. You shot your attention over to him, panic in your eyes.

He dropped the camera in his hand and rushed to your side. "W-why...?" He asked voice weary with emotion.

"I-I'm sorry....I-I'm sorry...." you cried over and over again into marks chest as he sat cradling you.

He has put a cloth over your arm to stop it from bleeding. You sat there crying.

Mark pulled away and looked at you, his brown eyes filled with tears, worry a striker through them.

"Please don't let them get to you, I've seen them and I know they're bad. But please baby, I love you. So much, and I want you to know that I'll always be here for you no matter what." He kissed your tears away, before planting a kiss you you lips.

"Please let me help you, I don't want to see you in pain like this. I love you to much. Please stop, for me?" He pleaded.

You nodded, he pulled you into one last hug. You stayed like that for a very long time, just holding each other.

______________________

Oh, wowie that was sad and cute and I loved it.