7

You offer to clean the dragons teeth, he opens his mouth wide and allows you to look in.

You see his sharp teeth, his huge long tongue, and the back of his throat where his uvula hangs down.

He sticks his tongue out, you slowly walk up to it. It squishes releasing saliva as you step on it.

He pulls his tongue into his mouth and you along with it.
"You can use this brush" the dragon says. As the dragon speaks his tongue tosses you around, you get pressed against the roof of his mouth with his tongue as he says certain words.

He hands you a brush, you get to work. You start with the bottom teeth, you pick the ones in the front, you scrub them as hard as you can with the brush.

Nothing seems to work, so you press the brush against the dragons tongue soaking it in saliva, the saliva helps scrub all the gunk off.

Eventually you finish the bottom teeth, he shuts his jaw so that you can reach the top teeth, its only when youre finished scrubbing all his top teeth that you realize you cant walk out of his mouth anymore.

Next thing you know the dragons giant tongue is licking the sweat off your face. You wince a little... then he does it again!! Soon you realize youre trapped!!!

The dragon licks you again, then pulls you backwards with his tongue, you try to fight it, but its no use, his tongue is too powerful!! And youre far to tired!!

The dragon tilts his head back, you scramble and try to get a grip, but before you know it, youre falling until...

GULP!!

You get swallowed by the dragon!

Silly human! The dragon tricked you!
Thanks for all the hard work! And the free meal!!😜😜😜😜