Date

"Babe have you ever been to Rainforest Cafe?" I ask looking at Zack. "Never heard of it before" he says looking up from his phone and I squeal in excitement.

"Get dressed we're going on a date!" I yell running to my room. "Now?" He asks. "NOW!" I yell back looking for something to wear.

I settle on a white skirt and a black long sleeve to go with it. I walk out of the room and put my boots on a drag Zack out the house.

We get in the car and I start driving. "Do they have good food there?" He asks and I laugh. Why would I take him somewhere that has terrible food???

"Of course they have good food!" I say parking the car and paying the meter. "C'mon!" I say pulling him towards the restaurant.

When we walk in it's like we were transported into the rainforest. He looks around in awe and I smile as we are shown to our table.

We get seated right by the tigers and he jumps once the animatronics start moving and making noise, I laugh at him when he pouts.

"It's not funny" he says pouting even more and I bite my lip to stop laughing. "I'm sorry baby it wasn't funny" I say smiling, our waiter or "tour guide" as they like to call themselves took our order and Zack was looking around like an amazed little kid.

"I love you baby" he says and I smile. "I love you too"

AN: Rainforest Cafe is an actual restaurant that has really REALLY good food 🤤