Anger

I pull into the garage and I see another car that I'm not familiar with and I frown. maybe he got another car? I shrug it off as he got another car and continued to go into the house to tell the exciting news I just found out. As I walk into the house there are clothes all over the place. 

I frown and follow the trail of discarded clothes to our bedroom up the stairs with tears in my eyes as I hear soft moans. I cant stop the trail of tears streaming down my face as I open the door and see the love of my life in our bed with another woman.

"HOW COULD YOU?" I yell as soon as the anger bubbles up over the imaginary pot in my brain. "baby I can explain" he says as I turn running out of the room to go downstairs. "DOMINIQUE LET ME EXPLAIN" he yells following me. "explain what Zack?! Huh?! How you didn't mean to? how she means nothing to you?! I've heard it all before! I'm fucking done!"  I yell turning to look at him. I look in his eyes to see if I can see regret in his eyes, there isn't any and the tears start to fall again.

"have a nice life...asshole" I turn to walk away and he grabs my arm and spins me to look at him. "please don't go.." he pleas and I scoff. "I'm not raising a baby with a cheating asshole" I say with venom dripping from every word and walk away leaving him confused. I walk out of the house and to the car, I can hear him silently following me. "I thought you couldn't get pregnant" he says sounding like hes pissed. 

"don't  turn this around on me, the doctor said that its a miracle that I was able to carry a healthy baby for 3 months" I say looking at him and he  looks shocked. "how long have you known about the baby?" he says and I sigh. 

"I just found out today, I was concerned about the sudden weight gain" I say twiddling my thumbs. "look I'm not gonna keep the baby away from you, you can see him or her whenever you want...but we cant be together anymore.." I say taking off the engagement ring and hand it to him and curl his  fingers around the beautiful diamond. 

"marry her" I say softly looking at the girl behind him and get in my car to drive away. 

A/N

should I make a part 2 to this one? please comment and let me  know what you think..