Chapter 20: Engaged

Annabeth POV-

We finally made it home. Where we were going to live. Together. While he grabbed our luggage I made my way to our room and threw my clothes off. I was so tried from the trip home that I slid into the comfy bed with only my underwear and bra on and fell asleep.

Percy POV- (switched for just a sec)

I carried our bags up to our room and saw that Annabeth was in bed. I was pretty tired to so I decided to join her. I slid my clothes off and joined Annabeth in the bed. She was already asleep so I curled up and fell asleep too.

Annabeth POV-

*4 months later*

O my gods. I was getting married in less than a month. The past 4 months had been so crazy that me and Percy barely saw each other. And even when we did all we got were kisses. We fell asleep early and Percy got up early for his new work. He was saving money for our honeymoon so he was always at work.

Today Piper was finally taking me my wedding dress fitting. Last week someone came to our apartment to fit my dress. My heart leaped at the beautiful thought of all the beautiful dressed Piper had picked out. She had been planning the whole thing.

She was my bestfriend and I was glad she was helping me because I couldn't have done it by my self and I didn't have a mother to help me. Athena didn't care. I hadn't talked to her in years. Not since the Battle.

I stepped out of my car and Piper grabbed my hand. "Come on you have to see all the beautiful dresses I picked out for you!" Soon we were in the little dressing area. Tons of women were rubbing around helping me with my dresses and checking my size.

All of the dresses were beautiful but they just didn't fit ME. I grabbed another hand full of dresses and walked back into the stall. I slipped on a few.

"No"
"No"
"Maybe.. Nah"
"No"
"Definitely not!" I said to a very very revealing dress. My bust looked huge and my legs looked really sexy but um, my friends and family were going to be there!

Finally I tried the last one on. I slipped it over my head and the beautiful fabric swept down so it was almost covering my feet. The back was super long and the chest wasn't revealing to much.. I stopped and looked in the mirror.

It looked familiar.. Finally I gasped. It was the dress I had had on in my dream with Percy. It was gorgeous. I spun around and I felt like a princess. This was the dress. I walked out and everyone gasped.

"O my god! You look amazing!" Piper said. "Where did you pick it out from?" I asked. She thought for a moment and her eyebrows knit together. "I actually didn't pick that dress out..." When she asked all the lady's they all shook their heads.

I looked out the window and saw someone cleaning the windows on one of the big carrier things. The cleaner turned their head and my eyes went wide. It was my mother. She winked and covered the window in cleaning spray. I blinked and she was gone.

I smiled. She had picked it out. I twirled and everybody ooo'ed. This was the dress of my dreams. Soon accessories were picked out. It was a dream come true.

*That Night*

I set the timer to 40 minutes. Tonight I was making Percy enchiladas in honor of my advance in getting ready for our marriage. I heard the door open and my heart leaped. Percy had taken some time off work so we could have a little romantic evening.

"I smell something wonderful babe.." I heard him say hungrily from the hallway. I laughed and poured him a glass of blue coca cola. All of a sudden, I was turned turned around and lifted into the air. I wrapped my legs around Percy's waist and kissed him. "Hi beautiful." He whispered. I giggled and kissed all over his face.