Chapter 19

East had been busy the entire week with the Board's approval at hand. There was licenses to be secure and permits needed for the construction. East was on field most of the time making sure his team was on top of it. They were starting full gear construction next week wherein he would be on the site most of the time. He saw little of Nicole just glimpses of her when he passed by the office. He missed her terribly but was looking forward to the Bowling Tournament tonight. A chance to be together with her once again. Those were the things that kept him going no matter how tired he was.

East felt refreshed as he came out of the shower. Gearing all his energies for tonight. It was going to be a healthy competition giving the Whitman's a chance to sweat. Together with Nicole and the rest of the Hearts Team they would be unbeatable. They would have a one hour pep talk meeting before the actual game and they would be all set.

East dressed casually in a faded blue cotton long sleeves shirt rolled up in the elbows framing his lean built against snugged jeans. He was uptight in a hurry to see Nicole. Ben was also riding with him. Knowing his easy going manner that would surely ease his nervousness.

In the car East was teased mercilessly by Ben non stop. His friend knew how excited he was at seeing Nicole. Both of them even getting fired up to murder Kevin Whitman. Would he love to see that defeat on his face with Nicole by his side.

The Bowling Tournament was going to be held in Tony's Grand Bowling Alley just a ten minute ride away from their office building. The place takes pride in it's ultra modern bowling equipment. It also had a wonderful snack area for a variety of food and drinks. East and Ben arrived feeling the adrenaline in the bowling alley seeing most of their team members present.

East's eyes roamed around the place. His gaze finally spotting Nicole who was throwing out a perfect strike. She was a beautiful sight in a butter yellow playsuit exposing her tanned shapely legs. She was in a high ponytail her cheeks rosy with a slight tinge of lip-gloss. East just loved looking at her. She felt his eyes on her as she looked up their gazes interlocked. East came near her smiling boyishly at her.

Ready to knock them dead Nicky? he asked loving the steady flow of Nicole's hand at bowling.

You bet! Can't hardly wait. I've never felt this competitive in a long time. she admitted laughing like a little girl touching East just by looking at her.

Me either East admitted. With you by my side Nicky we're going to murder them alright! He was looking at Nicole fondly reminiscent of the wonderful times they had as a couple.

Kevin's going to kill me. He's used to coming out on top. He hates to lose in anything. she admitted.

East just grinned confidently. Well there's always a first! And we're going to make sure about that. he squeezed her hand as she responded back.

Fight! Fight! Fight! they both chanted together like little kids laughing together.

East, Nicole and the other respective teams assembled pooling their strategies together. Team Spirit. They designated East as the Captain of the Hearts Team and Nicole the Co-captain. They made a consensus of the real good and average ones on their team. They had 2 other allies who were excellent bowlers and the rest were average. Overall it was a good group. East was a natural giving no pressure to their team but just having fun and do your best. Everyone just cheered.

Nicole could only check out East in his cotton shirt it's buttons slightly open exposing his buff chest. Even the faded jeans tapered the whole length of his tall frame. He was incredibly sexy to Nicole making her heart race. Karen Whitaker the official flirt in their team was ogling at him.