2

Rhiannon sleeps, tossing and turning whilst screaming as she dreams of Dahlia coming for her again. A hand shakes her shoulder, trying to wake her up. Her eyes open to see her uncle, Elijah.

"You were having a nightmare" Elijah states before sitting on the end of her bed "What was it about?". In a low voice, she answers "Dahlia".

"I hope you don't mind me asking but what happened between you and her?".

"It's fine, we're family" Rhiannon smiles before going on to tell him about what happened "On my sixteenth birthday, Freya had gone out to run some errands whilst I stayed at home. I was reading a grimoire when a noise came from behind me. At first, there wasn't anything but then someone came behind me, pulling a dagger across my throat and when I fell down, I saw that it was Dahlia".

"I'm sorry that this happened to you" Elijah takes her hand in his, offering a small smile "We are family and I promise to protect you, always and forever". The blonde squeezes his hand, her eyes lighting up with happiness.

The Original looks distracted for a moment, hearing something "It appears, your mother is back". They both stand up, walking out into the courtyard of the compound where Rebekah and Freya are.

"Freya" Elijah speaks, Rhiannon next to him.

"I saw her. Dahlia. She intends to make her move tonight. Klaus and our father will be her next victims". Rhiannon takes a deep breath, processing this information.

"And you have returned to warn the very people who would cast you out?". Elijah looks at Rebekah, which makes her feel bad because she is the one who told Freya to leave.

"I understand Klaus' mistrust, as I do yours but I did not come this far to see my family die at the hands of the very evil that I've tried for so long to escape. I'm begging you, help me save them".

"Tell me what you need".

"Dahlia will lure them into a trap. She prefers places of darkness. She'll be drawn to any site that's been steeped in death".

"Well welcome to New Orleans" Rebekah quips, sighing. The sixteen year old in the room nods her head at the fact that she now knows they are in New Orleans right now.

"Oh no, I'm talking about dark power created by massacre. Sacred ground that's been stained with the blood of the innocent".

"Can I come with you?" Rhiannon asks, hoping she might be able to come along to the church and help, using her magic even though the answer will most likely be no.

"I'm sorry, but it is too dangerous for you. If Dahlia sees you, she may kill you again or take you. She is already channeling you and I, using our some of our power so she can be stronger".

"I didn't know, but be safe please".

"I will, you will go with Hayley, Jackson and Hope to meet up with Marcel tonight who will take you to a safe place" Freya kisses her daughter on the cheek before collecting her things and making her way out and to St Anne's Church. Rhiannon sighs, sitting back down on a chair, letting her eyes close and drift into a deep sleep.

The bright, shining sun warms her skin as she walks towards the river, grass soft beneath her feet. Sound of the flowing water fill her ears, making her feel relaxed and free. Bird are in the trees, chirping and singing. Her eyes stare into the water, seeing herself and a smile appears on her face at the fact that she is alive and living, surrounded by beautiful nature. Rhiannon sits down on the grass, spotting a small dead flower. Her hands delicately wrap around the plant, chanting a few words.

"Phasmatos Tribum, Plantus Vivifey, Plantus Herbus".

The flower begins to come back to life, it's colour returns as it grows into the beautiful flower it was before. The blonde lets out a breath, thinking about her life.

Everyday, she wondered about her father but all Freya replies with when she asked was that he went away to another country also that he was a witch like us but he had a more enhanced skill for seeing things and knowing the future. This gift was passed onto his daughter, allowing her to see different things when they are triggered either by touching objects or people. Even though Rhiannon's father was well known for his skill and what he sees, she isn't that advanced and visions only appear once in a while and she cannot read or see things for certain people, including herself.

"Rhiannon, come back to the house please" Her mother calls, making her look over before glancing at the flower and then strolling back to her house.

The blonde witch wakes up, smiling at the memory of when things felt free and peaceful but brings herself back to reality, standing up to go find Hayley. Before she can even open her door, someone else does and it's the dark haired hybrid that she was going to look for, along with Jackson and Hope.

"Hey, are you ready?" Jackson asks, slightly awkwardly.

"Yes" Rhiannon nods, looking at the two adults who seem suspicious "What's the matter?".

"We have plans for Aidan to take us away, far from his place rather than the other plan of Marcel taking us to some place".

"Okay, is that wise?".

"It's our only hope to protect Hope and ourselves from Dahlia". Jackson checks his phone for the time. "We need to get going". They all walk out out the compound to the back streets where Aidan is meant to be meeting them but the time passes by with no sign of him.

"He should be here by now. Something must have happened" Jackson says, letting out a sigh. Hope begins to cry so Hayley wraps a blanket around her to warm her up as Rhiannon's eyes scan around the street, sensing something nearby. A man appears before them in a whoosh "Everything okay?".

"Took you long enough. Are we going to Algiers or what?".

"Right now, that club is the safest place in town".

Marcel eyes Hayley and Jackson, frowning a bit before smiling at the blonde girl with them "You must be Rhiannon, Freya's daughter".

"Yep, nice to meet you...?".

"Marcel" The blonde nods, smiling back and walks beside him to Algiers while Hayley, Jackson and Hope are following