The Dark Heart

~ Prologue ~

I couldn't say be more ashamed of myself, I'm strong, heartless, clever, swift and cunning yet my heart was snared by him.

The ugly truth hurts me so deep, his existance made me so annoyed yet allured, his cheerful yet sadistically sweet twisted mind captured me.

I am a rose caught by his web of misfits, I wasn't able to find myself without him and his twisted ways, oh how I yearn for him.

Romeo, oh Romeo, my sweet Romeo, thy heart is ensnared upon a web so complex with a twistedly cruel spider guarding you.

I am someone who's past was burnt in the fiery fierce flames, taken of my innocence, the childish innocence that can never be replaced and taken back.

Romeo, my dear Romeo, your twisted eyes holds sadness and loneliness like mine yet I couldn't bring myself to hold you in my embrace.

I'm afraid of my love for you because somewhere deep in me knows your heart is set for the devilish black butler of yours.

Who am I?

I am Ciel Phantomhive, Lady of the Phantomhive Family but for some unfortunate reason I was forced to live as a boy.

The Court will force my parents to let me live a life of a Lady then later be married to a Lord and my parents never wanted me to leave and thus I was forced to be a boy.

My hair, my cobalt hair and navy eyes that made me look so much like my Father and the womanly features of my Mother.

They taught me the ways of a civilian so if time may come I can fend for myself, they hired Tutors to help me be knowledgable and Masters of defenses to protect me.

I love them so dearly along with my auntie but they were taken by the harsh fate called Death, I remembered cheating it for a few times.

He can never know my deep dark secret that I'm a Lady and my stubborn heart shall beat seeing him but I can never tell for I swore that I wouldn't stoop lowly and bow defeat and admit...

I have feelings for my rival....

Alois Trancy

I hope you guys n' gals would love a FemCielx Alois!

I noticed no one made this yet so I experimented a little if this would become successful!

I Don't Own Black Butler...