Chapter Two

*sits on the sofa and smiles then started to giggle*

Alois: What's happening to Loli?

Ciel: She's been reading Jeff the Killer x Slenderman fics and Jeff the Killer x OC but personally... Too much Jeff x Slendy.

Alois: *anime fall* S-seriously?!

*Ciel nods*

Loli: Ohhh~ Kinky tendrils Slendy, ohh~ Jeff you lucky bitch.

*Ciel and Alois deadpans*

Cielois: Loli doesn't own us just her Ocs and made up plots.

Loli: Damn Slendy has a six pack!

*Cielois sweatdrops*

______________________________________

~ Story Start ~

We walked the almost empty streets and I got stares from men in a bad way.

Women eyed Sebastian and glared at me, Sebastian changed, his polo is unbuttoned by two so it shows his toned cheast up close, black pants, black shoes and his jacket over his one hand with his other arm wrapped around my waist and I snuggled into his arm.

I greatly despise myself right now. "I am gonna murder the murderer..." I muttered deadly cold while Sebastian chuckle. "Don't worry my Lady, the killer will be too entrance by your beauty..." He said then smiled while I pinched his arm.

Sebastian leaned down to my ear level. "I sense someon watching us, giggle like some sort of flattered school girl and follow my lead." He whispered while I faked giggle then blushed.

We went to a hidden alleyway then waited, he leaned to my nose level and I blushed. "Why so flustered, master?" He asked while I looked away. "I was never one to enjoy close proximity." I mumbled shyly then his gloved hand encircled my chin and I met his intesnsified gaze.

"He's here" He said...

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BASSY!" The annoying shrill scream pierced my ears while we twitched in annoyance.

"Grelle" We both muttered. "I never knew that the demon would act so wild without its master." The monotonous voice made Sebastian glared heatedly at him.

"William T. Spears" He growled while I placed a hand on his cheast. "Let's finish the mission." I ordered in my usual monotone.

"Who do you think you are ordering my Bassy around?!" Grelle shouted in anger then I smirked. "Honestly, have you forgotten that he is my demon?" I mused then he charged at me.

"Your demon?! He is contracted to the.... Phantomhive brat?" He trailed off and examined me. "Green eyes? The Phantomhive has blue eyes..." Grelle started to rant and mumble to himself while I removed my contacts.

"Phantomhive...you're a Lady?" The monotoned reaper asked surprised and curiousity laced his voice.

"I am... It seems so hard to hide any of my notable features since instead of looking any more masculine... I grew more feminine." I replied then with a blink of my eyes.

William appeared infront of me, lifting my chin looking deep into my eyes. "Quite" He answered then Sebastian pushed him away.

"Milady, the mission?" He asked then I put my contact lenses back. "Of course" I replied then sneezed. "Cold?" Sebastian asked while I nodded.

He drapped his jacket on me then I looked at the still ranting Grell so I off my right flat shoe and hit his head.

"Shut your annoying trap" I grumbled and put my shoe back on then he glared at me. "You're trying take my Bassy!" He shouted while I rolled my eyes. "He is already mine, my ever loyal servant, if you find something not to your liking then I suggest you go away." I said crossing my arms.