Chapter One

A/N: This will be set after two years so Alois and Ciel are both 16 years old and Alois never died while Claude still serves him and Alois is a bit kinder to Hannah. Ciel remembers bits of her memories like The Reapers, Prince Soma and Agni, Ashe, Jack the Ripper, Pluto and Drocelle.

Loli: "Hi guys I want to welcome Ciel to do the Disclaimer for this chapter!"

*Ciels enters coolly and fan girls squealed*

Ciel: "Why am I girl and paired with Trancy?!"

Loli: "Because most fanfics are Yaois of you, Alois, Sebastian or any other Character and because I want too!"

*Sticks out tongue at Ciel*

Ciel: "Whatever"

Loli: "Disclaimer please!"

*Ciel rolls his eyes and clears this throat*

Ciel: "Loli doesn't own Black Butler for it is own by its rightful owner and Loli only owns the made up events and characters."

Loli: "Enjoy Chapter One!"

_____________________________________

~ Story Start ~

"Milady, Milady... It's time to get up." The butler shook the person covered by the bundle of blue silk sheets.

Her face is covered by her long wavy cobalt hair, her skin glowed with a sign saying healthy. Her eyes fluttered with her long lashes, two slightly dazed navy colored orbs blinked the light away.

If you can see clearly, her right eye bears the Faustian Contract, the contract that marks her or binds her to the Demon beside her.

"Five more minutes...." She mumbled closing her eyes again while the Demon butler sighed. "Milady, the Queen has a letter for you in your studies." The man said while she sat up immediately but the sudden rush made her dizzy.

"You should be more careful, Milady." The butler said while the girl scowled a bit. "Address me properly, Sebastian." She ordered giving a cold glare at the amused butler.

"Of course, master." He bowed in respect while she sighed. "What is my schedule today?" She asked while Sebastian rolled the tray of mouth watering food next to her Queen-sized four posted bed.

"Most of your time up until in the afternoon will be signing the needed projects for the expansion of the Funtom Company towards the South Asia, exactly Twelve in the afternoon, You have a meeting with Lord Carter about the upcoming partnership, Three o' clock, Fencing and Six o' clock, a ball that Lady Elizabeth invited you to attend to." He said then handed Ciel her tea.

"Another ball..." She grumbled then read the headlines...

NEW MURDERER OUT IN THE STREETS: FIVE FAMILIES HAS BEEN BRUTALLY MURDERED!

"This morning the five families of Houston, Antonio, Salvador, Waterson and Anderson families has been found dead while their children were nowhere to be found. Police and Scotland Yard has been station around London in hopes of capturing the murderer and find the lost children." She read outloud then elegantly sipped her tea and wiped the excess liquid of her lips.

"Do you think it's a supernatural work, Sebastian?" She asked placing the tea cup down glancing at her butler that is preparing her outfit.

"I believe so, there is no possible way of killing five families at one night and still manages to kidnap the children." He replied then set down the clothes.