Prologue-The Birth and War

There was an eerie silence in the room. 'Silence' not for lack of people in the room, but the silence before the storm-before an apocalypse.

Finally someone broke it- a witch. She had silver hair that cascaded down her shoulder in gentle waves and turquoise eyes, that held a sense of authority.

They glowed under the light of the full moon making her look like a goddess descended from the moon itself.

She opened her mouth to deliver a prophesy that would change the world.

"When darkness is at its greatest and all hope seems to be lost
When half the world is nothing but ghosts

When the Aurora's are weak
And the chained beast's powers are at its peak

The fiery one will be born
Who will unite the world's now torn

The bringer of peace
And Destroyer of Chaos "

"This is the prophecy of the ancient star seer "

Destroyer of Chaos

The mood of the people had changed from anxiety- to that of joy , happiness and pride.Magickal beings cheered and magick was in the air. Everyone rejoiced as the prophecy of their protector was revealed.

"Long live the starborn"

"May she bring peace to us"

The cheers and shouts could be heard from miles away in the realm of the stars. Everyone was happy, save one cloaked figure hidden in the darkness.

His anger rose and with it, the darkness. He could not wait any longer. He had to strike now.

Suddenly the room was plunged in darkness. A darkness so dense, not even moonlight could pass.

There was confusion.

There was chaos as the people ran helter skelter.

Then the screams began.

No one could see the attacker in the darkness.

Thud, a body fell

A Scream

Thud , another dead

Some tried to claw their way out of the horror house but ended up getting choked by an unknown force.

After a while the lights were back and the screams stopped. The walls were splattered with blood. Some red, some blue,some silver, but the majority was red.

The floor was littered with corpses.

Bodies that had their throats slit-choked in their own blood.

Lying in a pool of blue blood- in the centre of the room -was the silver haired witch.

The woman on the floor was lifeless. Her silver hair was stained with dried blue blood and her turquoise eyes were wide open in horror. Her clothes- a crimson dress and black cloak -were bloody and torn. Her body was slumped over, half-sitting, half-laying on the cold floor.

There in blue blood, were words written on the wall.

This is just the beginning.
Chaos is rising.

A warning

There will be more bloodshed.

The soul survivor was a raven haired witchling who was frozen in shock near the body of the silver haired witch. She hated the fact that she- the useless witch was alive but one of the most powerful witch was dead.