35.

Family Business👀

"No don't put that in yah mouth

"No don't put that in yah mouth." I took an ink pen out of AJ's hand. "How you even get this?" I wiped his mouth with his bib.

Picking AJ up I went to Aaliyah's room to check on her.

"I knew you was sleepy with yah lil' fat self." I said putting a sleeping AJ in his crib.

He moved a little bit finding a comfortable position.

"So you had a kid with the nigga?"

My heart dropped knowing the voice.

"How you-"

"I'm askin' the questions." The sound of a gun being cock rung in my ears. "Nice little place." He chuckled. "Trynna play house with this nigga."

"Marcus-"

"Shut up." He said threw his gritted teeth, putting the tip of the gun to the back of my head. "Come on!! Go." He pointed to the door with the gun.

Following his orders I walked out the room; directing me back to the living room, I sat on the couch.

"What is your whole motive? May I asked." I smirked.

"You think this shit funny?" He got angry.

"Yes, yes I do. If you going to kill me do it, but that would fuck up your whole purpose of coming. Right? What the fuck do you want?"

"Oh baby I don't want nothing." Marcus smiled. "What I'm about to do is take you."

"You funny." I laughed.

Slowly putting my hand between the cushions, I continued to let him talk.

"Yknow what? Fuck you." He backhand me.

"And that will be the last time you'll put your hands on me." I wiped the blood from the corner of my mouth away.

Pulling out a pistol from underneath the cushion of the couch; that August hid, I shot Marcus in his right leg. Making him hit the floor, screaming in agony. His gun slide away from him, standing up I kicked it farther.

"Beybeh I found this sp-" August walked into the living room, pausing. "Da fuck dis nigga doin' here!!"

"Fuck you nigga." Marcus mumbled.

"Shut up or your other leg with have a matching hole." I said threw gritted teeth. "He broke in." I simply answered August's question.

"How da fuck yah know whea' we live?" August walked over.

Marcus stayed silent as if he didn't hear him.

"Answer him!!" I kicked him in his leg.

Screaming, he gripped onto his leg; trying to stop the pain. Seeing him in pain made me feel good.

"Who you think been sending you eyes baby!!" He smirked, still looking as if he was in pain.

"For someone to be a deadman you sure are arrogant." August lightly laughed.

"What you thought? You was going to kidnap me and live out some sick ass fantasy? Huh?!" I asked him.

"You was posed to be with me!!" Marcus cried legit tears.

"If you would have treat me right, this could have been us!!" I pointed around. "But no you wanna be a lil' boy, put your hands on someone because you feel in control that way. Huh?" I laughed sarcastically. "Wrong!! Makes you a bitch!! And I think you, cause I would never meet the love of my life." I looked over at August saying that last part.

"Fuck y'all!!" Marcus yelled reached for his gun.

"Nah fuck you!!" August took the pistol out my hand shooting Marcus's reaching hand. "A nigga hope yah ain't thinkin' yo' ass was leavin' dis hea' house alive."

Having a deadman on my hand didn't sound to bad, especially this nigga.

"Call Trav, and tell him we gotta situation." August said never taking his eyes off of Marcus.

Going to August and I bedroom, I grabbed my phone; calling Trav.

"Yoo!! Wa-"

"We gotta situation." I cut Trav off.

"I'll be dea' in five." He hung up.

That was the most I've ever heard him be that serious. Five minutes later, Trav kept his word. Korey, Pee Wee, and him walked threw the door.

"Go to mama's house." Trav told.

"Don't argue just go." August sad coldly, never once took his eyes off of Marcus.

Putting my shoes on I grabbed Aj, Pee Wee helped with Aaliyah. Putting both of them in their car seats I made sure they were safe, before getting in the car and pulling off.

 Putting both of them in their car seats I made sure they were safe, before getting in the car and pulling off