part 3

Kakashi and I stood there as grandfather went on, "Ayama I need you to step down being Anbu. I want you to be a good wife and ninja for Kakashi and this village." I nodded looking at my hands. "Do not take this as a punishment. I want you to live a happy life as a mother a wife and ninja." I nodded smiling. "I love you grandfather." he smiled as I hugged him kissed his cheek and left with Kakashi.

I groaned as we seen his team, he chuckled, as Naruto and Sakura yelled at Kakashi I went over to Sasuke as I poked his forehead as he looked startled. He looked at me and smiled. "How have you been Sasuke?" he shrugged as I rolled my eyes. "I missed d you Onee-san" he whispered as I hugged him. "Well you will see a lot of me now. I am helping team 7." he smiled at me as I messed up his hair. He hugged me (gasp! Sasuke smiled and hugged. The world is gonna end!)

I sat as Kashi explained the exams to them. I watched as he finally finished handing the papers to them,telling them it was their and a team decision. Naruto and Sasuke want to but I can see the worry in Sakura's eyes. I watched Kashi sit next to me putting his hand on my lower back. "How many kids do you want?" I asked him. He looked at me startled as he smiled. "Four at least." my jaw dropped as I looked at him. "Shit...." I mumbled as he laughed at me.

We decided to walk around when we seen Kurenai an Asuma with there teams eating. "Uncle Asu!" i yelled as he looked at me as I waved. He chuckled as he came over to us. "Heard you are official non anbu." I nodded sadly. "Grandfather asked me to." he nodded. "Ever get that bad feeling?" uncle and Kashi nodded. I sighed wondering what was going to happen next...

----_____----  ---\*¬*/---

Sorry its so short guys just so tired lately n working nights is killer. Please forgive me.