Part 4

It's been a couple months since everything had happened. Right now the teams are on a break for training for the last part of the exam. I sighed rubbing my stomach, yes im pregnant. Three months to be exact. I groaned softly when kakashi came in. I seen Sasuke and smiled, "how's training?" He grumbles. "Trust me young one I know. You have no idea what kinds of hell kakashi and i put our selves through."

He sighed nodding,  "you guys have any names for the baby yet?" Sasuke asked. "Obito sasuke or Rain momiji" he smiled at me. "So after a relative and myself?" I nodded. He just smiled huge. I left to walk around town as I seen familiar cloaks. I shrugged as I walked through the Uchiha compound. I stopped at a house remembering all the fun itachi and I had while training here. "My my look what we have here." I turned to see Itachi and his partner.

Itachi came close to me, "did you and kakashi?" I nodded. "Why are you here?" He hummed, "the ninetails. Where is he?" I scoffed. "I have no. Idea I've been focusing on my baby, husband and your brother." He just nodded believing me. He left as I sighed sadly, whatever happened to the boy that i knew? I shruged it off as I walked to the training grounds to see if Asuma was there I was tired of going home with no one there for dinner. I seen him and his team as I smiled. "Hey guys would it be okay if I joined you for dinner?" They looked at me confused, "Kakashi is training Sasuke remember." I giggled softly as Shikimaru smiled and nodding excited. 

Asuma and I made small talk until Kurenai showed up with her team, per usual they decided BBQ, I was spaced out looking out to watch people walking pass us. I felt a slight nudge as I looked to see it was Shikamaru. "Whats up?" I groaned softly, "Sorry im just spaced out." "You guys find out the gender yet?" Ino and Kiba asked me. "Not yet, I want it to be a surpise when the baby is born." they all just smiled at me. We all ate and talked before i decided to go home. Asuma had already paid. I thanked him for dinner then said goodbye to the kids. I was walking home when I seen Sakura wandering around, "Hey Sakura you okay?" She looked at me and just nodded. "I'm fine thank you. Just thinking. I have to get home though!" she said hurried as I shrugged. 

When I finally made it home I opened the door suprised to see Itachi sitting in my livingroom. "What the hell." I said softly as he looked at me, "What are you naming the baby?" He asked me as i tilted my head. "Obito Sasuke or Rain Momiji." He nodded. "I'm sorry...for this..."  He trailed off. I was confused noticing that Itachi was gone and I had felt pressure on my neck while i black out.