Amarendra/Devasena

Ok so Devasena and Amarendra Bahubali's story was so rushed that a lot of inportant scenes were not shown. One of them was when Devasena got to know that she is pregnant. So here you have my version of what happened.
P.s- I'm in love with this poster 😍

Devasena paced all around the room as worry laced her features. How was she supposed to tell Bahubali? Will he be happy? Ofcourse he will be but he already has so much on his plate. They hardly get to spend time together now thanks to his duties and that idiot Bhallaladeva who has hardly stopped breathing down their necks since the time he became the king.

Things are so messed up in the palace because of the tension between Rajmata Sivagami and Bahubali. He doesn't say anything but she knows his mother's silence is hurting him on some level she is responsible for that.

Just then Bahubali came inside looking tired from the days work. This doesn't seem like the right time. He probably wants to just rest. She'll tell him tomorrow she promised herself. Then Bahubali came to her taking her in his arms keeping his forehead against hers with his eyes closed.

'You look tired. Want me to give you a head massage?' She asked worried

'No, I just want you close.' He said and that when she realised that the lines on his forehead did not represent that he is physically tired. After all no amount of work can tire a great warrior like Bahubali. He was tired mentally. His mother was not talking to him. His brother obviously had something against him and he was not able to spend time with his wife.

'Come here' she said pulling him towards their bed. She forced him to sit down and comfortably stood between both his legs lightly massaging his head. He let out soft moan of relief and pulled her closer by her waist.

'You don't need to do this just sit' He said pulling her down so she fell in his lap. She let out a yelp then playfully glared at him hitting him lightly on his shoulders.

'What I can't tease my wife?' He asked with a small smile. That smile relieved her to no end knowing it was a first in many days.

'You can but right now just sleep' she said softly

'Only if you sleep with me' He said teasing her again

'Where else would I sleep' she asked chuckling

'Point' He said and then pulled her with him as he lied down and as Devasena hit him on his shoulder again his laughter could be heard and if you hear closely their soft whispers and teasing voices were audible for the rest of the night.

>>>After 7 Days<<<

Devasena paced back and forth yet again. It has been a week since she decided she would tell him but every time something or the other comes up. Either it's his job or he's just tired or someone interrupts them or he has to go somewhere.

She doesn't know why she is so worried about his reaction. He'll be happy. Then why?

'Enough is Enough. I'll tell him today itself that I'm pregnant.' She spoke out loud

'You're what?' She heard and turned around and to her surprise it was her husband.

'I...I'm' she stuttered. Oh come when did she, DEVASENA started stuttering.

'You're pregnant?' He completed for her

'Yes I am' she said anxiously ' and I was going to tell you today'

'Oh I can't believe this.' He came to her hugging her tightly and as he did tension left her body.

He knelt down in front of her then kissing her stomach trying to get close to his child.

'Why didn't you tell me before?' He asked looking up

'I..you were so busy and always so tired and tensed and I didn't want to trouble you more' she said

'Trouble? Deva this news has drained out all of my tension and filled me with so much happiness that I can't even fathom.'
He said and picked her up causing her to keep her hands on his shoulder for support. 'Amara what are you..' but then he started revolving round and round causing her to giggle and laugh 'Amara I'll fall down'

'Ya like I would ever let that happen' he said with a grin and kept his ministrations up till the dawn of the day.

Please hit like atleast so that I know you people like my work or I'll just get discouraged and stop updating altogether. It takes a lot of time to write this stuff so the least you guys can do is appreciate it.
Thanku!