1

"Rose wait your walking to fast!" Gray yelled as he tried to catch up to me.

"Then walk faster you slow poke!" I yelled back to him.  I hear him start running and soon I'm off the ground being carried by Gray.

I smiled at him and poked his nose.

"What would my baby girl like to eat?" Gray asks me.

"Hmmm you sound great ,but I want pizza ." I say as he walks carries me in my house.

He stared at me for a moment before putting me down on the couch.

"How about I order the pizza and you can have dessert before it gets here." He said.

"Ok you know what I like." I say as I turned on Netflix to find a movie while he ordered the pizzas.

I turned on Jason .VS. Freddy cause I'm a scary movie fanatic.

"Pizza is ordered and now time for dessert princess." He said in a low husky voice. Grayson sat next to me and attached his lips onto my neck.

I couldn't help moan softly as kissed my neck gently finding my sweet spot.  He sucked on it making me moan a little bit louder. I sat on his lap straddling him and kissing softly on the lips.

I couldn't help but look into his eyes for a brief moment before I went kisses his jaw down to his neck.

He let out a low growl I smiled knowing he being impatient. I slide off his lap onto the floor on my knees .

I ran my hand slowly up his inner thigh to tease him.

"Fuck princess stop being a tease to daddy."  He said.  I unzipped his pants and pulled his length out. I admire how big it was before I started pleasuring him with my mouth.

I opened my mouth ready to suck his length when...

A/N: hi guy welcome to my new story this is my first story that not a fanfic so yea I hope you enjoy my new book.
❤️K❤️