chapter-Prologue

When the event that occurs every 100 years happend , As the red moon came to its peak ... came to its specific point in the black starless sky infront of the widly stretched eyes taking the countless breathes from the frightened souls which made them look some worthless and almost empty human-shells ... The incident that took 20% of lifes with the most gory and unexpected ways from the overall population of the remaining planet in the vast endless and unexplored universe,The human race referred to this incident as the "Great Eclipse".
The event that no one knows why and when it happens , it might even be a punishment for the endless sins that devours the innocent unoccupied hearts of the human beings , the unwavering hearts should be awakened once more or else ...
And as long as anyone remembers the lonesome planet remained untouched afterwards for centuries.
And after all the great eclipse didn't happend for almost 100 centuries of life spam (100000 years) and has been forgotten through the generations of humanity and looks like the human race restored their world and also learned their lesson probably this time ... However who knows what might happen , No one can predict the far dark future of the remaining "State of sin"....