chapter 3 - Into the maze of interia

My name is Tomoko Yuki ... I'm a high school girl , Not really , But more importantly recently I got a hold on some strange powers ... They call it the power of "The puppeteer" , Which I believe it involves demons of some sort , subsequently I found my myself in a bloody strange world...

Unknown voice: Why Tomoko? Why didn't you obey me? Why did you do this? You will be punished for not obeying the king's rule .... Therefore

...WELCOME TO INTERIA

Previously on WhyLinda?!:

the girl reached her hands to Tomoko's and replied "you have to get out of here immediately , your life is at risk" , this place isn't the place you think it is" , Huryyyyyy!!

Tomoko saw the fear in the eyes of the girl , A fear which can't be described, Tomoko replied with a serious voice "What are you talking about? , aren't we at the local hospital?" , The girl's said " No no bloody no , it's the city of the damned , A city for the wicked only!! , It's the city of INTERIA!! , Where the the abnormal and demons coexist" , Tomoko sat there in silent for around 5 seconds then bursted out laughing , "Then she replies "are you ok? , Are you still hurt somewhere?" , The girl said "We don't have time for that , Don't you remember using your powers on me when and the other two girls bullied you in the school's  restroom?" , Tomoko replied : "you what? In the rest room?" ... "I don't recall or remember anything like that" , The girl said " I see , Anyway let me explain , Being in Interia means that you already broke a one law of the laws of puppeteers , And for that you have to be punished ... It's the king's order, You will be facing a trial and that trial might comes easy and might comes beyond extreme, It all depends on the level of the law you broke, for example You broke law number 43 which is as the following: "Once a user kills another user using the power of the demons in the domain of the human world and Without permission from the king , He/She will punished without mercy" , Tomoko didn't grasp a single word , She felt like everything is becoming strangely realistic , Real enough that words can't come out of her mouth , "Tomoko, Tomoko... Tomoko" shouted the girl , Tomoko finally gained her senses and compousure once again , Breathing heavily, As if someone was trying to drown her couple of times , The girl takes Tomoko's hand and tells her "Fear nothing Tomoko I'm here with you ... I will guide you out of here" , Tomoko rises her head a little bit a looks directly into the girl's eyes with a gloomy look , "Yes that's Tomoko whom I know very well" , Tomoko finally replies with her normal voice "thank you...Hmmm..." , "You can call me lucia, Yes Lucia is my name" , "But wasn't your name...hmmm... lets see...May or something?"Said Tomoko , Lucia said "Yes this is my real name when I'm in the human domain , Here they call me Lucia" , Tomoko replies "Ok...Lucia , And thank you very much for comforting me , I really appreciate your consideration" , This is the first time Tomoko felt that there's some is out there willing to help her , She felt a slight warmth inside her frozen heart , Someone maybe she could call a friend.

The two girls started to make some plans and tactics , thinking about the unknown future ... trying to penetrate their powerful fears , together they might do it , The power to cross to the other side of the river started to establish as an aura around them , Will they make it , Will they make it through this trial , INTERIA is upon them , And let the hunting game begins!!...

Tomoko and Lucia started to peek through the the wide skyblue-door , cautionly they checked for enemies , Fortunatly no one was there , They slides the door open And steps the very first step in hell , The two girls started running in the hospital's long corridors , But strangely everything seems in place , The decorations , the other rooms , The oily paintings every five 5 inches , Every single detail is similar to the real world!! , While they were running Tomoko Asked Lucia : "This is weird ... this place looks exactly like a hospital in our world" , Lucia replied " don't get fooled my dear , it's all an illusion...And it's better not to break it , just continue running ahead" After running for about 5 minutes which is a very long time for a corridor even for a hospital they stopped and looked to each other , Lucia said "Didn't you noticed Tomoko" , Tomoko nodded, "Is  it normal to see repetitive paintains along side the wall?" , Tomoko replied " Yes I noticed But i didn't really cared about them , Isn't it normal to see repetitive paintains specially in public places like these?" Lucia replied "Yeah it's common but while the nurses were carrying me to the surgery operation room I didn't notice that many of framed paintings!! , And also it should be impossible for a room to be this long , Am I right?!" , Tomoko said "I guess you're right" , They stood there without moving a muscle , And suddenly they started running just after hearing some strange laughing , They found them at the the end of the corridor ... They found them selves in front of a huge grey statue , The statue was 5 metres long , it had 8 hands and a long creepy looking neck , Tomoko said "What the heck is that?" , "How I am supposed to know!!" , They started hearing some whispers coming from the statue , Tomoko said "Is it my imagination or did the statue just whispered something to us".

                                    To be continued...