Home...I guess

A bald man opened the door. I already knew I wasn't going to like him. He gave a wide smile before giving me his hand. "Hi,I'm Mike. Welcome to Ashdene Ridge. You must be Cecelia!" He said softly with his Irish accent. He led me inside and their was a crowd of kids. Some my age, some older and a few younger. They all looked very different. One was small and had ginger hair and one had an Afro.

They all mumbled a hi before Mike walked me into his office. God this was going to be hard.

Ryan's POV

Mike gathered us by the front door as he let in the new girl. She had blonde hair and green eyes. She was pretty but of coarse I wouldn't fallen in love. I'm Ryan Reeves. I have no emotion. Mike led her into his office whilst Mai-Lee continued to make lunch.

"Did you see her hair! Does she know what conditioner is!" Carmen laughed trying to gain popularity obviously. Tee who was usually by her side saw this as a low.

Tee broke Carmens laughter by saying "Give it a rest Carmen," Carmen blushed in embarrassment before going to her room. Mike popped his head head out the office and called my name. He gestured me to come into the office where the girl is. I sighed before following him.

I took a seat next to her before Mike cleared his throat. "Ryan this is Cecelia Kinkaid. Cecelia this is Ryan Reeves!" I stared at her hair whilst she looked down shyly. Carmen was wrong, her hair was beautiful. Shut up Ryan! "Since there has been a lack of rooms at the moment Cecelia is going to have to share with you!" Panic struck in her eyes but it left after a few seconds. I nodded my head. I got up and shook her hand before  she picked up her luggage.

She followed me up the stairs to my room where I saw Mike had moved my bed to the side and there was a blow up bed on the floor. She dumped it down before sitting quietly on the bed. "You know what, I just don't get you?" I mutter. She looked up surprised but I shook my head. "You seem so.... well I don't know and it's confusing me!" I continued.

Cecelia POV
Well how do I change. He was confusing me. He plopped into his bed still staring at me before I got out my phone. I saw I had new text messages.

Matt: Hey Bitch, send me more pics or I swear I'll leak them to everyone you know.

Why did Matt still have an obsession with me? My breathing started to quicken before I asked Ryan to leave so I could change. He rolled his eyes but agreed. I waited a few seconds before I took my top off unwillingly. I took a few pics before putting a different outfit on since didn't get suspicious.