...SNOW...

"So...." he surprises me with his cool voice. He smiled from beneath his hoodie.

"I'm Cecelia!" I say a bit to confidently. He first seems taken aback but then we shake hands. He smiles a cute smile before looking down at the plate that was yet to be filled. He reached across the table grabbing a burger. However I remained planted on my seat hoping no one would notice me not eating.

Around five minutes into the meal I got a concerned glare from Ryan. He looked genuinely worried. I then noticed he was looking at my plate. I look away from him only to be met with the same look by Nirvana. " Are you not gonna eat anything?" he whispered so none of the adults would here. 

I hesitate before saying " Oh I had a sandwich before you arrived. I'm stuffed!" Yes it was a lie and a lie that would pass bad karma on me most likely.

"Look!" Jodie shouted " It's snowing!" I got up along with everyone to look out of the window. It actually was. This cold December was finally met with snow.Everyone ran outside to look. Everyone except for Nirvana, Ryan, Sasha and I.

" I hate snow!" Sasha laughed. At the end of the garden you could see Dexter picking up some to eat. "DEXTER!" she shouted before running out to stop him. I giggled before a long silence was made. I stared at both of the boys. 

"Soooo..." I say.

"Wanna go outside. I mean its lame but we could make it fun I guess!" Nirvana mumbled. I grinned once more before taking his hand and running outside leaving Ryan behind.

TIME PASSES

Everything was perfect. We were all having snowball fights and it was so fun. That was until Ryan came out. He of coarse wanted to play so he got a massive snowball. He threw at Nirvana but it hit me. However inside the snowball was a shard of glass from when Sasha had a fit in the garden the night before. My cheek was slashed and I fell to the ground in pain. Nirvana called for Mike. The salt in my tears mad my cheeks new cut sting like hell. 

The pain was too much so I started to black out. The last face I saw was Nirvana's...

Nirvanas POV

Once she blacked out Ryan ran over. It was only making the situation worse. Mike got up and dragged him back inside as he was screaming. All I did was let Cecelia lay on my lap until the ambulance arrived.

A/N I'm really starting to get into this book now and we are nearly at 100 reads

A/N I'm really starting to get into this book now and we are nearly at 100 reads. It's so exciting!!!

So who do you wnat to have Cecelias heart:

The shy Nirvana or The overpowering Ryan. I want your guys input on the story!