The move in

Lilly's POV
(Before we start I just wanna say I'm sorry for not updating! I've been so caught up in school it's not funny, also play the song when I say so 😏)
I can't believe moms sending me with dad!!
I mean I love my father but, I still can't believe my mom doesn't want me!
We get into mom's car and the whole car ride I haven't talk a bit. I continue looking through the window til we reach my dads.
I grab my bags from the car and run inside.
As soon as I see my father I embrace him into a hug.
I soon let go and mom was standing in the doorway crying, I went out to the car and grabbed the rest of my bags. I walked back into the house and hugged my mom immediately.
"I love you mom" I whispered
"I love you more baby girl" she responded and stroking my hair.
"Lily go unpack while I talk to your mom, k?" My dad said, I grabbed my bags and walked to my room and shut the door behind me. I unpacked and heard yelling from the other room. I knew mom and dad were fighting so I just stayed quiet sitting on my bed.

Josh's POV
I heard Lily Shut the door and then I started going off on Colleen. "So you don't want your daughter huh?" I whispered yelled. "Joshua!! It's not that I don't want my daughter it's that I wanted the best for her cause I know that she doesn't like Bryan!!" She yelled back with tear coming out of her eyes.
"If you wanted the best for her you would have broken up with your man already! I can't believe I wanted you back." I yelled back storming outside into the yard.
I can't believe I just went off on Colleen like that. I don't want Colleen around my daughter anymore so I'm gonna go to court for full costody over Lily.

Colleen's POV
I can't believe he just went off on me like that!! He has no rights to!! I start crying cause I know Joshua is mad and it's hurts me to know that someone's mad because of me. I run into the car and start crying again. I turn on the radio (Click that video Boi) and mine and Bryan's song comes on, I start humming to it and drive home. "I have loved you for a thousand years" I sing softly. I reach home and walk inside.p
-----------------
Hehehe, I'm evil. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'm so sorry for not updating asp!! I'll start writing the new chapter soon but first leave a comment on what you guys think would happen next. Dont forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter.