Chapter 15: Can you really forget a past?

OH SYA SYA. ETO NA ANG UPDATE! HAHAHA! BILIS NYO MAGVOTE GRAVEEEY..MAY ISA PA AKONG REQUEST :))

30 VOTES + 30 LIKES SA FANPAGE NG SHE'S MY WEAKNESS = UPDATE

SIGURO NAMAN MAY FB KAYO DI BA??! SUSME! HAHAHAHA

LALAGAY KO SA COMMENTBOX UNG LINK NG PAGE. SALAMAT :D

----RAINE PAIGE

__________________________________________________________________________

Steel Chase's POV

Ayoko marinig ang sasabihin ni Jade pero wala na akong magagawa eh, nandito na ako. Pero sya ba talaga ung nasa picture? Bat parang di nya kamukha kasi nerd ung nasa picture eh. Seryoso sya un?! Pero ung singsing..imposibleng may ibang meron nun. 

"Steel are you okay? You look pale..."

"W-wala wala. Ano na ung ikekwento mo?"

Umupo sya sa harap ko and she started narrating her past. 

"The girl in the picture was me 2 years ago. Yeah hindi ko kamukha cause I changed my looks after that horrible incident..Steel, two years ago.....I was raped."

No...Sya un?

"Monthsary namin ni Vincent and we went to a bar. First time ko pumunta so I was scared. Vince roamed the place and I was lost. Sobrang dami ng tao hindi ko na alam kung saan ako pupunta. I ran towards a door. I thought un ung exit but then it wasn't"

Itigil mo na shit! Ayoko marinig! hindi!

"It was like a place for VIPs. There were 5 guys in the room. The room smells like cigars and alcohols. sobrang dark nung place and all i can see were their silhouettes. They same and they pulled me to sit down. Then they asked me to drink beers and they injected something on me. Di ko alam un but I started feeling dizzy."

I looked at Jade and she's crying. I gave her my hand and she clasped it tight. This is the only thing I can do for her now.

"T-Then someone lay me down on the couch and they ripped my clothes. I can hear them laughing and enjoying it. I tried to cover my body but they tied me. Then someone put their cock on my mouth. T-they forced me to put it in my mouth. One guy entered me. I hurts so much. I was a virgin back then. I was crying and begging they to stop but they won't. They changed places and they were enjoying my body for what felt like hours. Then it stopped. They left me in the room, still tied and naked."

"Then someone opened the door. It was Vincent. He untied me and gave me his jacket. I thought he'll help me but he didn't. He just stared at me and left the room. I cried while picking up whats left of my clothes. Then I saw that ring. Inisip ko na isa sa mga lalakeng un ung mayari ng ring na yan so i kept it. Hoping one day I will see that guy again."

Niyakap ko si Jade. Di ko na alam gagawin ko.

"That's why I changed my looks. I became a model and I tried to seduce men; making them want me. Pero hanggang dun lang. I leave them wanting for more. Sorry kung ngayon ko lang nasabi to Steel. But I'm ashamed. Baka kasi iwan mo rin ako."

"Shh..Di kita iiwan. Past na un.Kalimutan na lang natin"

Niyakap ko sya ng mahigpit at pinunasan luha nya. Sana nga makalimutan nya un. Sana makalimutan ko na rin.

Cause that ring was mine.

And I was one of the guys who raped her.