Mine

Luca's P.O.V.

I finally arrived to school, "only 1 week till school is over, and I'm so excited for summer to begin" I thought. As I walked down the corridor to home room, I could hear the girls gossiping about how handsome I was today, and the guys talking about the lacrosse match last night, and how I scored 20 times, and won us the game. Honestly, it's the same every day, I wish something would happen. Once in home room, my best friend a Jacob and his "girlfriend" Sasha walked over to me, "hey man what's up" he asked in his usual joyful tone "nothing much, just got here, actually, so how are yo." Then Sasha butted "O MI Gosh you were like amaze last night, like those goals were perf, so what'cha doin this summer, eh" "NOT YOU" one of my teammates Frank, yelled from the door. Everyone started laughing, and Sasha pushed through everyone to return back to her home room furious and embarrassed. I asked Jacob "why are you dating her, you know she doesn't even like you, and she's a bitch" his response shocked me "I like her because she a such a fire and spunk, with a smart and assertive nature. I like a woman, who plays hard to get, and I can't help it, The heart wants what the hearts wants, and we all want the things we can't have so, it makes the catch and kill more exciting." Right as I was about to say something to him, my teacher told me that the principal wanted to see me. So I headed to the office, and then I saw him, the most beautiful thing I've every laid eyes on. Skinny, blonde hair of Aphrodite, eyes as blue as the sea, I felt my heart go through my chest and the blood rise to my checks. The principal told me that this angle would be shadowing me, for next year. I tried to play it cool, and introduce myself. "Hey there, you must be the guy who's shadowing me" " yah, I am" "so what's your name" "my name" he sounded so surprised " yah, whats your name, I'm Luca, in class 3, 4th year, best in the class" right after I said that he looked at me like I was a piece of shit on the sidewalk "call me K" he responded with such an unimpressed tone. I thought to myself "this guys doesn't even show interest in me, that's new." I wondered where did he even come from. His clothes are ratty, he looks kinda malnourished, he not very tall for a boy his age, but looks kinda like he's got some growing to do judging by his arms and legs, he must be super smart to, cause this is a privileged school for the gifted, and he doesn't look like the one for sports. K, what a weird name. "Hey why's your name K" I ask in a polite tone "what kind of name is Luca" "My name is Luca because my family on my mothers side is mainly Italian, while my fathers side is mainly German, and since my older brother Gilbert was named after my Uncle on the German side, my dad promised my mom that next child they had would be named an Italian name. So now tell me why the call you K"  the boy hesitated, finally he spoke "my names K because" right when he was about to tell me his handsome old bastard interrupted and said "K, it's time to go" "but I didn't even get to tour the grounds" "you're a smart kid you can figure it out later, we need to go now" "but..." the man shouted "NOW" I've seen anyone move so fast before. That was the last I saw of K, but I knew he was going to return. Slowly I walk to first period, dreaming of this angle, and told myself he would be mine.

K's P.O.V

"What's the rush Anthony" I said. " I didn't like the way that Alpha was looking at you."  "How does Anthony know he's an Alpha" he seemed to have read my mind and said " I know he's an alpha because even at a young age they are incredibly gifted, most privileged schools like that are for to alphas and betas. Not lower classes, like us" " I thought Mike said I was a Beta" "all we know is your not an Alpha" "how do you know" "2 reasons, alpha's are perfect from birth, and they have a nice smell to them" he looks down on, the blood of rage and embarrassment rises to my cheeks because I know he's right "second they don't get put in shit holes like this" " why not?" "Because even if the offspring is abandoned, they get put into child care till they can find a family who wants them, which doesn't take long." "What are you?" "Gamma" he responds in a blunt tone "what's a Gamma" "you'll learn when your older" he snaps quickly, I left it at that, as we walk our apartments.