The Plan

Mark POV

I have got a plan to get Mackenzie to be my girlfriend. I have a backstory to the plan also;Kenzie first started liking me when

*Flashback*

 We bumped into each other and her books dropped I picked them up smiled at her and said "Here you go,Mackenzie right?" and she giggleD and gave me the cutest smile ever.

*end of flashback*

So I am going to re-create that moment and also ask her out at the same time(good plan right).But I need to make sure Johnny doesn't get in the way. I know what I'll do,I'll give him a letter saying it is from Kenzie and send somewhere like CherryBerry or something at leave him waiting there for two hours and when he comes back I will be hand in hand with Kenzie and he would have missed his chance.

Kenzie POV

Mark asked me to meet me at his locker at school today.I'm still not sure if I like him or Johnny but I'm speaking to Brynn and JoJo on a three-way chat today and they'll know what to do.

Johnny POV 

I saw kenzie walking to mark's locker and I thought"This is the perfect time to ask her out!

k-kenzie,j-johnny

j:Hi kenzie I was just wondering..

K-wondering what

j-If you would like to go out with me

k-Johnny I would love to

j- Ok do you want want to meet me tomorrow outside your house at three we can go see or movie or go to the mall?

Kenzie POV

OMG Johnny just asked me out I know I said i would talk to Brynn and JoJo and I will just before the date hopefully they will answer because I know they are busy with Abby and all the girls.I'm so scared but why should I be I have known Johnny since I was a baby I should be fine.Hopefully Maddie will help me choose my clothes for the date(unless she is busy with Jack but I'm sure she won't be).

Mark POV

UGGHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SOO ANGRY RIGHT NOW I CANNOT BELIEVE JOHNNY ASKED MACKENZIE OUT HE IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!! I AM GOING TO RUIN THAT DATE and I know just how to do it.... :-(

YAYYYYY '#Jenzie is a go but  what is Mark going to (by the way I am on half term right now so I will posting nearly everyday this week).Hope you enjoyed this chapter-OASIS <3