Chapter 20: Please Forgive Me!!

This chapter is going to reveal who the girl is (it's SO obvious!!)

It was the next day *sigh* red's having a bad day everyone has been ignoring him, avoiding him and all that bull shit. While walking red hear people talking about him and breaking sans heart/soul "yeah... I know right.." A monster said red ignored what they all are saying. Even his friends hate him now "nightmare please just understa--" red was cut off when nightmare yelled at him "OH I DO UNDERSTAND YOU BROKE SANS SOUL!!!" Red eyes widened nightmare never yelled at him before "ugh.. Just leave me alone..." Nightmare said while walking past red. Red sighed and was about to walk away but heard a voice behind him, he turned and saw the girl who kissed him "oh baby~ i heard you broke up with sans~" the monster said "okay,  just stop it.... Im not taking you to prom... Toriel" (oh!! You peeps know who the girl is now!! btw toriel is underfell tori) toriel rolled her eyes and said "mhp! Whatever i have some else anyway... Heh~ how are you going to make sans your boyfriend again??" Red growls "why would i tell you..." Toriel giggled evily and walked away leaving red there "*sigh* what now..." The bell rang and red went to class...

In class sans sat next to red but ignored him the entire class when class was over sans took his backpack and ran out of class like a speed of light. Red was the last one out of class everyone was at the cafetiria, red didnt feel like eating so he just stayed at the main hall. So lunch was over and the students went to class while red was just there leaning on the lockers day dreaming..

*in the dream*

"I love you red" sans said "me too" red said while turning to sans side seeing his adorable smile "your so precious~" sans smiled widened then he kiss the cherry. The two kissed then suddenly red opened his eyes and saw everything black then saw sans not kissing him but had an death glare "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" Sans pushed red to the ground. That movement made red wake up...

*end of dream*

"Huh?!" Red shouted and saw the seniors looking at him "day dreaming..?" Reaper asked "why bother..." Red sighed "get to class!" G said "wait! Before you go... Why did you kiss the girl...?" Geno asked still angry at him "i didnt kiss her SHE kissed me!!!" Red yelled "yeah... Right you think  we believe you..." Dust replied "wait! You haven't even heard the part of my story!" Red said standing up "fine.." Reaper nodded so does everyone else...

"Okay it went like this i was just going up to the rooftop so i could ask sans to prom... Be then that girl came she approched me and said 'will you go to prom with me, cutie~' of course i said no then i saw her took something out her pocket put it in her mouth i was confused then she said 'i hope this will convice you' then she kissed me and the thing she ate went to my mouth im wasn't supposed to swallow it but i did then its effects were... Something i felt hot and relaxed i didnt notice sans watching... So that's the story..." Red was nervouse no one will believe him but heard the girl's voice again "yep, that's about right~" toriel said while chewing gum. "See!!" Red yelled at the seniors "woah?! His right!" Geno gasped everyone was just to speechless to say anything...

"Whelp, school's about to end and you have no choice but take ME to prom instead of sans~" toriel said while looking at red "NEVER!!" Red shouted "ugh!! Whatever well guess seeing in prom with someone OH wait you have nobody to go with!" Toriel laughed and suddenly dessappered "hey! Geno if sans walked by tell him to go to the fields but dont tell him i said it!!" "Ok! But sorry for douting you red.. Ill tell everyone to after i tell sans to meet with you!!" Red nodded and ran out of school and to the fields..

After that geno found sans and told him to go to the fields sans asked why but geno just ignored sans said and fleed so he could tell everyone what really happend sans just shrug and went to the fields he saw red infornt of him. He wanted to walk away but red stopped him...

"Wait!" Sans turned his head not saying anything "just listen out, please!" Red begged but sans stayed just standing still like a statue "sans please forgive me!!" Sans glared and crossed his arms while turning to the right closed eyes red sighed and took a deep breath before telling him the whole story..

Sans eyes widened and turned to see red in his knee's begging for forgiveness but sans still didnt say anything "please sans..." Red looked up seeing sans with little tears coming out he stood up still looking at sans but not touching him. Sans said "no.." While wipeing the tears after that he walked away then teleported. Red was just there tears flowing out and he fell to the ground just sobbing....

End of de chapter (cliff hanger again!! HAHAHAHA im so evil!! So you guys know the girl now, what will happend next?? Who know's *shrugs* only have two more days before school!! Ill try to update again tomorrow!!! Well bye bye!!)