Chapter 28: shooting star!!

Red's POV

I woke up to the smell of food. Its smelled great, i lazily got up from my bed and went down stairs. I saw sans talking to ink on the couch, i grinned and walked up behind him and cover his eyes "guess who~" i smiled while he giggled "red?? Is it my lovely red~?" Sans played along "how'd you now?" I removed my hand from his eyes "aww you guys look so cute!!" Ink said sans and i just laughed.

"Who's cooking??"

"just papyrus and toriel!" Sans replied to my question.

"Im excited for the tonight!!" Blue jumped out no where scaring the three.

"Blue?! Geez you almost gave me a soul attack (i cant put heart since there skeletons.... On to the story!!)" sans shouted clenching his jacket where his soul is.

"Sorry im just so exicited!! Toriel is baking a pie while papyrus is making spaghetti!!!" Blue cheered "of course.." I said with sarcasm but elbowed by sans.

"Oops accident!" Sans said but he was to cute to get mad at that face so i just sighed heavily.

Sans POV
Aww he isnt playing along but at least he still loves me! "Ill just go to the bathroom!" I said and made my way to the bathroom. On my way i notice something shiny our room, i saw something under the bed "oh its this.." I stared at it before i got an idea "might as well bring it with me!" I told myself. I hid it under the bed for awhile and continued my way to the bathroom.

'Red is going to be so surprised!'

Time skip (im a lazy bitch okay!)
Quill's POV
welp, time to go star gazing with friends. I started packing some things like a telescope, my luckey jacket, phone, ect. As i was done i wanted to check up on tyler, i went to his room and he wasnt there "huh..." The only word that came out of my mouth 'wonder where he is??' I though as i turned around i saw a figure with a knife "AHHHHH!!!" I screamed i put my arms on 'X' kind of position for defense then i heard laughter.

I saw tyler laughing his ass off on the floor i could even see his on the verge of tears from laughing so hard " not funny..." I hissed he stood up wipping little tears out of his eyes and huged me "aww come on its was a little" he let go and looked down at me..

"Maybe for you.." I hissed again...

"Come on lets get ready for the picnic!" He said and pecked me on the cheeck "fine..." I blushed..

So we got ready and headed to the moster house. I knocked on the door and inked answered it "oh hello!! Please come in" i waved and nodded, we both sat on the couch watching everyone get ready "so quill who's he??" Blue asked with a smirk i blushed and couldn't say anything so... "Im her boyfriend.." Reall tyler REALLY?!?! I blushed even more looking at the floor while i heard blue squeled (did i spell it right??)..

Reds POV
I heard blue squeled so i went to check it out i saw a dude, quill blushing and blue who has fainted.. What happen??

"Hey quill, what happen??" I asked and the dude sitting besides her put an arm around her. Ohh OHHH I get it now~

"Got a boyfriend already??~" i smirked she stood up and and yelled "can we go already?!" All of us in the house just stared at her and blue finally woke up.

Time skip

So we were up to on the hill placed our big picnic blanket down on the nice grass near a tree, i saw quill took out a telescope and this tyler guy helping her build. I leaned on the tree trunk and watched them 'huh.. Sans would sure want to use that..' I though but something pop up where is sans???

I looked around and spotted him walking towards me and sitting besides me and i saw him put on... Omg..... The flower crown?!

"You like it?? Since i also wore this on our first picnic!!" He said with a smile.. Cute!!

"I love it" i grabbed his chin and kissed him he kissed back slowly closing our eyes

"Aww!!" Our eyes widened and turn to see everyone saw us we were even a more blushing mess then a while ago...

So the day went absolutely well sans got to use the telescope quill brought and we all ate wonderful food and it was just a blast...

End of chapter
See i finally updated yay but *sigh* tomorrow is.......

Starting of

CLASSES!!!!!
NOOOOOOO!!!! The horror *dramatic music in the background* but....
Hope you guys are having a wonderful day/night

BYE MY LITTLE MUFFIN BASKETS!!

Song: nightcore- airplanes