Chapter 1:Snatched

HELLO EVERYONE

Welcome to my first Lemon yes this is gonna be a Lemon.

EXPLANATION OF PERSON

You are a Student at Hogwarts, a Slitherin and ist your 7 th year.You are also the Girlfriend of Draco Malfoy.

NOW LETS GET TO IT!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(y/N) P.O.V.

I was on the Hunt for Hocruxes with Ron,Harry and Hermione.I was gathering some firewood for tonight until i See snatchers around us.When they ask our names i say:Amanda Dragneel,Muggle-Born."Wich was a lie.Im a pureblood.Now back to the Story.After i discover that Hermione put a spell on Harry.Wich Made his Face swell.They Take us away to a place i never thought i would See again.Malfoy Manor.As we enter they call Draco.When he arrives and Sees me he comes closer but gets interrupted by Bellatrix.Zeese it was Just getting interesting!She Told him to identify the Boy.He knew that it was Harry but for some reason he didnt say anything.So Bellatrix sent us all except Hermione into the Cellar.But before they could,Draco interrupted by saying:Bring (Y/N) to my Room!"„What?"asked a snatcher„Now!"Said Draco angry.The Snatcher took me to Dracos Room and wow.This Room Looks cool!I thought as he left.I looked around the Room.The Walls were a Light Grey colour and the Floor was Made of black Wood.Infront of the Door was a Window that let you See the Forest.In the middle of the Room was his Bed,The Part where the Head would be,against the Wall.The Bed had Black Curtains hanging from the Top and black Covers.Across was a Black Tablet with a Lot of Drawers.Next to it was a Door leading to a Walkable Closet.As i walked around the Room i saw a Picture of Draco,His Mom and His Dad.Draco was probably in His First Year of Hogwarts.Next to it was a Picture of Myself and Draco.Aaaww it was from the Yule Ball.He was wearing a black and White Tux and i was wearing a (F/C) Dress wich was kneelong.At my waist a Ribbon was tied and Made into a thing that you put on Presents.(I dunno what U call dem😝)I sat at the Window Just looking Out at the Scenery.

________________________
So this is the First chapter of my Lemon Story and i hope you Like it!
Again this is my First Fanfic and Lemon sooooo yea hope u Likes it!

*hugs*😘