It begins( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(y/n) PoV

So there i sat,looking Out the Window Until i Heard the Sound of the Door opening and closing.I Look at the Door,only to find Draco Standing mearly Inches away from me."Enjoying the View are we?"He asked and leaned in.I have him a quick Peck and answered"Now😉"He leaned in again Until i could feel His breath on my Ear.He whispered"Well then,why Not make It a Bit Better~?"The way He Said the Last Part Made me Melt.He Always knew how to Turn me on.We started to make Out and during that,i whipped Out my Wand and removed our Clothes.Draco groaned as He wanted to do it the old fashioned way."You're no fun (y/n)."All i do is giggle as i Push him onto His Bed
A/N Warning the Lemon Starts now so If you dont Like Lemons then
1 Why did you decide to read this
And 2 Leave
Ok sorry for interrupting.On with the LEMON( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)🤗
"Let's see how long you think that,Mr.Malfoy~" I whispered the last part into his ear,making him shudder underneath me.Once again, we started making out, tangling my hands in his luscious, almost snow white hair. How is his hair so goddamn FLUFFY?!?! I thought to myself,having never really noticed it before. "Something bothering you (n/n)?" He asked breaking the kiss. "I never noticed before how fluffy your hair is, love."i stroked his hair, getting lost in thought. As I was distracted by his hair, I didn't notice him staring lovingly at me. Until suddenly he reached out his hand and rested it on my cheek. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are when you're concentrating on something?" A light blush crept it's way onto my cheeks, my hands wandering from his hair to his cheeks. "The look in your Eyes says it all, love." I leaned down, kissing him again. His hands trailed downward to my hips, rubbing circles with his thumbs. I hummed into the kiss, leaning further down to deepen our kiss.
Dracos hands traveled further down, until they reached my bum,he gave them a squeeze. I moaned slightly, not having expected it. I started grinding my hips against his, making him groan and squeeze my bum more. My mouth then left his, traveling down to his neck, kissing and sucking on various places before finding the right spot, marked by Dracos moan. I smirked lightly against his neck, biting down on that spot and forming a purple mark. "Now that Pansy will know you belong to me" I rose up from his neck, propping myself up on my hands. I looked him in the eyes, moving my hand downward, grabing onto his stiff member. "Excited now are we? Don't worry, I'll help you with it" I started pumping my hands on his member, earning several grunts, groans and moans out of the boy beneath me. I had never seen such an expression on Draco, being slightly proud that it was me causing this. I started pumping my hand faster, moving my whole body downward until my head was level with his member. Slowly, I brought my lips ti the tip, giving it a slight kiss. Doing so, Draco closed his eyes, drawing in a sharp breath. I descended my mouth over his member my hands at the part I couldn't fit. I started bobbing my head up and down, moving my hands at the same pace. I sensed he was close, so I removed my hands from his member along with my mouth. "Why....did you....stop?" He asked through pants. "Well, I need to have my share of pleasure too, don't I? " That was where he snapped. He was too driven by Lust to wait another minute. He flipped us both over, pinning my arms above my head and kissing me passionately. Using my shock from all the things happening so suddenly to his advantage, he pushed his member into me.

--------------------------
Soooooo, my dear Llama corns,  that is the end if this chapter.
I'm sorry it's a cliffhanger. But I think that now you'll be even more excited to read the new chapter! (It's gonna be like a looong while until the next chapter 😂)
Anyway I hope you all enjoyed the chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it😄
Please tell me what I could do better, and what else you want me to write!!
All support is appreciated and welcome😉😉

Bye bye Llama corns! ! 👐