Traitor

~Your POV~
We had just gotten home when I noticed Baylee acting diffrent. She wanted to be alone for some reason. She had gone to her room, but I followed her. She didn't know though. She closed the door so I put my ear up to it. "Of corse they don't know boss are you crazy?" I heard her question. There was what seemed like mumbling. "I'll send you coordinates tomorrow" she said with pride in her voice.
Not if I have any thing to do about it. I ran down stairs and told the others. Adam looked so sad. He was hurt you could tell. We decided that it couldn't happen. We packed everything up. Grabbing all the weapons all of Uni's reserved food and headed out.
We got to the next town in about an hour. We decided to go farther away. We were still to close. We traveled for anthor two hours.
We decided to set up camp and get some rest. Me and Cory got a tent to ourselfs. "You told me back at the prison you would tell me about your nightmare," Cory said lying down facing me. "It was about when the Russians attacked. It caused good things and bad. The best thing is I met you Cory," I said smiling scooting closer to him. "Really?" He said looking so happy. "Of course," I said giving him a peck on the lips. "Y/N I-i lo-love you. Your the best thing that happened to me and I'm so glad i have you," he said with his heart in his words. I looked at him then gave him a big kiss. "I love you to Cory," I said smiling. "Can I ask you somthing?" he said. "Shoot," I said. "What was your life like before?" He asked.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
You decided your story in the commets below and sorry its been a while school has me hung up but tomorrows my last day then summer
  XOXO
      Row